Jump to content

Showing results for tags 'transferred'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
    • Non-Retail subforums
    • Retail Subforums
  • Work, Social and Community
    • Work, Social and Community Subforums:
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
    • Debt subforums:
    • PayDay loan and other Short Term Loans subforum:
  • Motoring
    • Motoring subforums
  • Legal Forums
    • Legal Issues subforums


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition
  • Homegirlxx


  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 18 results

  1. Bank of Scotland wrote to me saying they may sell debt and the new holder of debt may take me to court. Today i get letter from BOS stating the debt has been transferred to Wescot. Debt in question is close to 10k and was defaulted 4 months, they failed to respond to my token payment. I already get hounded by moorcroft for a tesco debt how do Wescot behave?
  2. Hi me again! SI had a copyright claim against a company last year which was transferred into my local county court on the small claims track. The judge ruled he couldnt hear the case as he knew nothing about copyright. It took him several months but he transferred it to IPEC (intellectual property court) in London. Now the problem is he didnt transfer it into the small claims part of IPEC , he wrongly transferred it into the main court and I am now facing costs of £10,000 against me instead of £120 maximum from small claims I have only just become aware of whats going on regardi
  3. Hi, I'll try and explain this as best I can, last December (a week before Christmas to be exact) we had a visit from 2 high court enforcement officers (their ID was on a laminated card) they said they were from court enforcement services and were acting on behalf of NPOWER for an unpaid ccj that has been transferred up to the high court and they were here to take payment or sieze goods which I think they said was to the value of £2563 - odd, ( we said you can see we don't have goods to that value anyway and they agreed) at no point was any paperwork produced to break do
  4. Hi all, After transferring a private number plate off my old car and buying a new one, I waited till my V5C came for my new car. Goes online to try to transfer the private reg but comes up with error message "cannot transfer this number online". So use the online chat to speak to DVLA giving all the details and they say "vehicle does not meet the criteria for transferring number plate" and that this has been passed to the relevant department to see whether or not its possible.... Bizarre, so now having to wait a few weeks to learn the outcome...anybody had this before ?
  5. Apologies if this has been posted to the wrong forum. I have filed an N244 on behalf of someone I know, just received a N271 Notice of transfer of proceedings. the problem is it has been transferred to a court absolutely miles away can I get it reassigned to a more ocal court?
  6. Hi, If for example a bank pass/sell on a debt to a debt collection agency there has to be some sort of paperwork for this to go through? Can we ask for this transfer of ownership of the debt through the courts and if they don't come up with the documentation isn't that illegal? Thanks.
  7. I have recently received a letter from Rossendales stating that I was overpaid working tax credit a few year ago and they demand the cash back asap. I spoke to HMRC 2 year ago about this and they said they would send me out an invoice each month so I could pay it back that way. I did suggest they just change my tax code and take it from my wages but they said they only do this as a last option. My question is can Rossendales mark my credit file? What rights do they have? I have tried to contact HMRC over this matter but not managed to get through up until now. I want to pay the money back but
  8. Quick outline of case first. My girlfriend had a secured second load taken out with Firstplus about 9 years ago in joint names with her and her then husband for his debts (yes she is aware this was not ideal) they then split not long after. She has continued to pay this debt with Firstplus. She then started struggling with the debt £400 per month on top of her Mortgage single parent etc. Case defaulted, got a CCJ and a reposession order now Suspended re-possesion order or something like that. She then started to repay and again began struggling with it so First plu
  9. Hi, I was hoping for a little help and advice please.. .. In 2009 I took out a Business Loan from Barclays for a business debt of £20,000. I have an signed Agreement and have been paying £230 per month ever since. I have never missed a single payment. Today I received a letter from Barclays saying that the debt had been transferred to Westcot and to contact Westcot to make arrangements to continue payments but this time direct to Westcot. I rang Barclays to see if I'd ever missed a payment and why it was going to Westcot, the lady wa
  10. I’d really appreciate some advice on this matter. Briefly – a debt has been transferred to a debt collection solicitor and the outstanding amount has suspiciously skyrocketed. I’ve been paying off a long-standing debt to a firm of solicitors/debt collectors called HL Interactive. They were managing this debt on behalf of Royal Bank of Scotland, though the joint mortgage was originally taken out in 1990 and I have none of the original documentation, and cannot even remember the name of the lender (it was a French name, taken out through Prudential). Last year
  11. I'm hoping someone can give me some advice. I had my Mercedes clk convertible SORN'd and uninsured in a secure lock up underground car park. I am the owner and was the registered keeper. I say was as someone unknown to me had the car transferred into their name by the DVLA. I never received any correspondence from the DVLA. I phoned the DVLA and they won't give me any information as I'm not the registered keeper. It's ludicrous. I owned the car outright and had known the previous keeper and was with him when he purchased the car 6 years prior to me owning it
  12. This loan originally for £4079 (including Optional Loan Repayment Insurance), defaulted in 1993, and token payments have been made ever since. The balance, stated as £3267, was transferred to Idem about a year ago and since then I have been paying them the £20 a month I was previously paying to Lloyds. They are now requesting a review of my financial situation and asking for very detailed information. I decided to request a final settlement figure from them, to which they replied asking me to propose an amount and still asking questions like 'what would be the source of funds' a
  13. After reading the threads I'm hoping someone can help! Money was owed to a company called Pierre Lemond after having a photo portfolio done. Repayment was not maintained due to ill health. The debt was passed to a company called Paladin and regular payments were being made to them. We have now received a letter from Global Debt Recovery stating that their client has instructed that provided we remit 525 pounds by the 31/05/14, they will accept this payment as a Full and final settlement of the above claim. The issue is that:- 1. The balance they h
  14. Heard of slamming? I hadn't until this morning when I found that my number had changed and my Broadband doesn't work any more. Turns out that my phone contact has been taken over by a new provider - and no one knows who it is!! It is a nightmare trying to sort it out and when the service eventually goes back to BT, there may have to be a new number etc etc etc. Anyone know about this stuff? I called OffCom. It will take them 4 days to find out who the new provider is
  15. I have searched for this but have not found anything in the forum, I hope someone can help. While on jobseekers allowance I have had to move from one borough to another. I went to do my first interview and signing on date last week at my new jobcentre. Everything seemed to be in order, but the thing is I have waited more than a week and my JSA payment has not arrived yet. I am wondering if maybe the transfer of the claim has prompted what looks like a delay in my payment? Should I call my jobcentre or the phone number in Glasgow? Or should I wait some more? I would appreci
  16. HI, i am looking for some advice with regards to how i can handle my debt of £1331.80 with Wescot credit services. The debt has been bought by them from natwest and is from a student overdraft. Wescot have stated that they will send the debt to a doorstop collection agency if i do not phonme them with regards this debt. Having read a number of threads on this website i have understand it would be more desirable from my point of view to only deal with them through writing. I am currently unemployed and don't have much money i could spare in order to pay large chunks of this debt.
  17. One of my debts has been 'transferred' from Santanader to Viking (their own in-house DRA). If my repayments were current, do they have the right to re-negotiate my payment schedule, or do they have to carry on with the original payments as agreed with Santander
  18. I have an old business debt which I thought had been paid off. I have received no communication from the company that I owe the money to, to say that it's still outstanding, I've just received notice N271 to say it's been referred to my local county court for enforcement. Am I correct in thinking that I can complete form N245 and send it to the court so that I can start repaying the debt as originally agreed? What do I do if the bailiffs come in the meantime, as the court are currently working on stuff received 10 days ago. Many Thanks
  • Create New...