What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2138 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. I thought it was going well too. Never had any complaints etc. Can only put it down to a possible reference from my last company.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

I was in so much shock when I got the call from the boss telling me I was no longer required I forgot to ask the reasns why. I did try and call back, but unfortunately she had left the office. I'm going in tomorrow evening to collect my things as I was told to come after office hours to do so. I will ask for the reason then.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

So sorry to hear that Jo, Sending a virtual hug, you should receive it about...... NOW.

If you don't get any joy from seeing them today, maybe a SAR is in order?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

So sorry J W :(. Hope you find a new one soon.

Feeling like I'm constantly doing one step forwards and three steps back made me swear. Again.

Edited by Mungypup

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

So sorry to hear that Jo, Sending a virtual hug, you should receive it about...... NOW.

If you don't get any joy from seeing them today, maybe a SAR is in order?

Aww thanks for hug Locutus xxx and thanks to all you other peeps.

What can I SAR for? I've only been there for just over 2 weeks.

BP doubles profit to £3.6 billion.

How wonderful it must be to be a BP shareholder. I expect those are the ones putting £100 worth of petrol in their car when I am having to put in under £2. :mad:

I work for a BP Garage :rolleyes:, and the profits arent going anywhere near us minions, im on £5.80 the hour!!!

Sorry to hear this Jo. . . Let us know how you get on. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

The FOS had a phone call today despite me asking them on many occasions to communicate via letter only due to my stroke and short term memory I cannot process data in my head as well as mr normal.

This complaint is really -issing me off big time now they are differently bias towards the banks.

Anyone know a good paper that would be interested.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Dropped disposable contact lens on bathroom floor due to being dripped on unexpectedly...

Finding leak from upstairs flat in bathroom, luckily leak now sorted out (split overflow pipe)

Mobile phone barred as phone company dont know right from left, sorted out by nice lady once I said I was terminating my contract... should have been sorted out last week (and the week before).

Missing two busses on the way home....

Son 'discovering' that he needs As and Bs to get on his chosen course. The school is ***** thye teachers are ***** he is going to fail etc etc etc.

Is it my fault that if I suggest revision instead of computer games I am nagging? Is it my fault he chose the sciences and has yet to start revising,despite having poor results in January?

YES to all those questions:(

I think I may be in fora few bad weeks and several very loud explosions.

Well I have just found out why I lost my job. I was too confident and didn't ask enough questions. Also another member of staff said that when the boss left the office, I downed tools and played on the internet for over an hour each day. I had a 15 minute lunch break every day of which I checked my emails. I think it was just a case of me not fitting in with the others. :mad:

Jo so sorry to hear about your job. What were they looking for.....a doormat!!!

Too confident........that's a pathetic excuse.

Confidence is a good quality.

Me?..........I'm really angry :mad: %m&j**d!f*o# so angry.:mad:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/retailers-high-street-line/255416-dishwasher-repair-protection-plan.html

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

I'm trying my hardest not to swear today but findin it difficult, the police turned up last night to discuss my problem with my neighbour ..... its ok I only made the call on the early hours of Sunday morning...its a good job i wasnt being murdered!!! Anyhoo they asked me what had been happening and then when I had finished they went round to talk to her.....it was very quiet and it only took a couple of minutes....as the police were walking down the hill, she shouted obsenaties at me through the wall...it doesnt look like there is going to be any peace between us!

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

ok this is what nade me swear.

You're supposed to do this you're supposed to do that we need it done then but when you do that we need that done and we need it done that way and when you do it it should be done that way. oh don't do it like that this has happened it needs to be done like that and we need to do it this way now whats it been done like that for what you mean how you told me to do it? Ok do you no what a contract is?

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (edited for bookworm god bless her sole) Deep Peace be with you.

“I would say to the House as I said to those who have joined this government: I have

nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the

most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of

suffering.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs —

Victory in spite of all terror — Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for

without victory there is no survival.”

(Winston Churchill Addressing the House of commons.)

All complaints go to the lootube. All conversations go in the white box then you click submit.