What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got PM thanks GM.

You can add some mad Xmas music to the weekend list of frivolities now:D.

Wow....I had to do a spell check on one of them words then:p.

Bet you can't guess which one:confused::p

Something tells me it was frivolities.

Well its going well been kinda cancelled as OH and son did not go shooting due to snow and FIL no having any leccy due to the snow knocking out all the leccy cables.

Oh well at least they will not be in fields cold tomorrow. Still having a made food weekend tho.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Knowing I have help sorting out Xmas 'cos my leg is still sooooo painful...Sorry to keep whinging :|

Have you not had the painkillers sorted yet BB?

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Just found out that a friend of mine got married yesterday in Stornoway, they went home a few days ago to the Island for Christmas, and she has just anounced it on Facebook :D

She certainly kept that one quiet, I suppose it will be a big old knees up when she gets back to the mainland :D

A burgular breaks into a house and whilst searching around with his torch he hears 'Jesus is watching you' Unervered by this he turns of his torch untill he's sure no one else is there and then turns it back on again and continues. He again hears 'Jesus is watching you' and comes apon a parrot. He asks the parrot did he say that and the reply was yes, so he relaxes.

He asks the parott what his name is and gets the reply 'my name is moses',

He replies thats a funny name for a parott and gets the reply 'the rotweiller behind you is called Jesus'

:eek:

Thanks peeps!! Have to confess it's OH that's done all the work and I just tend to stick to the Bear Garden. I wanted to know why he was allways on the PC and what all the fuss was. Now I'm an addict

'Tis great news and will be making a donation. Thanks to everyone who helped him, it was much needed good news :-)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz: