What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2020 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Having a lie-in without feeling guilty that I should be doing something else, hearing music from DS room and enjoying that the family are all home for Christmas. Off for a long soak in the bath now.:)

Congrats MP. That has added to the feelgood factor today.:D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Arghhh Caro, thats lovely, Hope you have a brilliant Christmas and a happy New Year Hilary Frances CCJ

Thanks Hils CCJ lmao

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda :D

a'r un i chi hefyd :-D

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda :D

Thanks Hils CCJ lmao

a'r un i chi hefyd :-D

I hope they aren't swear words:eek:

Soap and water for you two:p

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

and the same to you with knobs on!

still not sleeping Caro? I dont know how you function :eek:

I'm not sure that I do!:D

I hope they aren't swear words:eek:

Soap and water for you two:p

I hope not too or I'm suing google for the Welsh translation!:p

I can't understand your reply anyway will have to ask ex hubby when I see him next lol...

It means "and the same to you too".;)

Son's OH turning up dressed as an elf :eek::D

Woohoo - a smurf AND an elf. All you need now is a pixie, a goblin, a fairy and a leprachaun and you've got a full set of liccle peeps! :D

It's CHRISTMAS DAY. . . :D

Merry Christmas you lot . . . . :)

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Happy Christmas Tilly and Everyone :D

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

'n ddedwydd Nadolig atat hefyd BB :-)

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

My kids finally getting a reply to email sent to their daddy, but it came on emas eve and they read it today:). They havnt heared from him for years and were upset he makes no effort.

But looks like 2010 is going to hopefully mean they will see him.

Merry xmas.

:lol: :lol:

Voice like a cinder trapped under the door

Edited by Mr lex

&