What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2020 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a web site that my Sister told me about. Its called fmylife.com and basically ppl moan on the site some of them are funny.

FML: Your everyday life stories

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Getting out of work early, but then got turfed off the bus 2 miles from home, hadn't done that walk since I was a child... brought back some funny memories of past misdeeds!

Emailed my boss and the other managers when I got in letting them know I won't be braving the journey in tomorrow, busses not running locally and roads like sheet ice... trying to snow again now as I am supping my coffee laced with Baileys!

my kinda bro in law, partners sisters hubby, is having a vecetamy tomorrow.

Been ribbing him for ages re this l am happy cause they then cant cost me any more in christmas presents once the current pregnancy is over with. Especially as she claims its all his fault she is pregnant.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Congratulations Tilly.

I'm not going into work until the busses have had a chance to clear the way through, they can come UP on the route from Morden but can't get past a particular point due to ice... no point trying to get the mainline train as they are only running one every three hours...

Hope to get in about lunchtime today as we have so much to do and are short staffed by 2 on the admin side. I have a training course tomorrow and need to know if it is going to be run...

Someone has built snowmen that are sat on the bench outside a local pub. Holding pints, with fags and everything :)

That was me and my dad, not snowmen.:p

I even seen a brass monkey crying his eyes out:-o.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I went swimming tday, and did a a few lengths. My start to fitness. There was the Saturday baby club, lots of little cherubs splashing away, dads out numbered mums tday. On the subject of babies, where is our Dancing Baby? It must be a very consuming time in these weather conditions keeping the system going, long hours in freezing conditions and a huge responsibility.

You are missed M

My brother getting me back into my flat after I locked myself out using a long pole with a hook...

Also Leicester Tigers thumping Wasps 34-8 and going top of the table... saw their match last week at Saracens in person... two excellent games of rugby.

Now celebrating with a large glass of Baileys!

Page 33 MOS tday. Roger Carr Chairman of Cadbury thanked several actors and actresses who have appeared as the Milk Tray man and Cadbury's Flake girls for adding their names to the Keep Cadbury British campaign.Milk Tray man backs the fight with 28,000 MOS readers, original article a couple of weeks ago.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.