What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Alphageek won today. . . :D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what against littlewoods. I have not had a notification re this.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

iam having a girly weekend with my 18mth old daughter. Ok it might not be a full girly weekend but we can still sit round in our pjs and watch tv whilest treating ourselves to chocolate crisps and having home made ready meals for dinners and lunches.

Just got PM thanks GM.

You can add some mad Xmas music to the weekend list of frivolities now:D.

Wow....I had to do a spell check on one of them words then:p.

Bet you can't guess which one:confused::p

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Seeing 2nd Mum. :) She is on a normal ward now, but still looks very ill. She is at least on the right side of being ill now although it's going to be a long road to recovery. I have no idea of the long term implications of all the surgeries etc but she is going in the right direction. Oh, and there was a sprinkling of snow when I walked out.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Seeing 2nd Mum. :) She is on a normal ward now, but still looks very ill. She is at least on the right side of being ill now although it's going to be a long road to recovery. I have no idea of the long term implications of all the surgeries etc but she is going in the right direction. Oh, and there was a sprinkling of snow when I walked out.

Pleased to read your news MP :D

Bl**dy hell Stoney...:-o

You been glue sniffin' again.... :p:D

Yep, been licking one too many envelopes! :)

I'm serious Spammie... My friend did it last year on behalf of GOS Hospital and she's the same age as me. It's either that or have a go at swimming the English Channel, but that seems a bit boring as it's been done so many times.

I need a challenge and don't do heights or running..so that seems the next best thing and if I could raise a few quid for a worthy cause then all the better. Anyone care to join me? Nudge, nudge Spammie ;)

That's good news that she is doing well Mungypup and going forwards. :)

Thats great news MP,

Looks like there's an upside to Christmas, I hope she is on the road to recovery.

Snow....Snow..... send some down to Devon, It's bliddy cold down here, but still wet !!:(

Edited by Mr lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Snow....Snow..... send some down to Devon, It's bliddy cold down here, but still wet !!:(

Snowing here in Liverpool for the first time this year.

Don't know why I put this in the Smile thread as I can't stand the wretched white stuff.:mad:

Hey Sod'em, I was born there. Nice to know the Ferries will be canceled tomorrow because of Icebergs :D

BTW the ROYAL IRIS is now down with us at Salcombe

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hey Sod'em, I was born there. Nice to know the Ferries will be canceled tomorrow because of Icebergs :D

:eek::D

BTW the ROYAL IRIS is now down with us at Salcombe

She brings back some memories.:razz:

Indeed, many a Party was held on that Litle Ship ;)

&

Sod'em. Do you remember the Club Ship Landfall ???

&

by you or them? :?:

They have sent one to me... :)

I don't get many xmas cards so it's really sweet of them to remember me at this time of year when they must be sooooo busy handing out their bonuses...:rolleyes:

It will take pride of place on my mantlepiece... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

the horrible barstewards

Yup.... but thanks to CAG I can smile about it.. :) This time last year I got one from Marlin and now they owe me...

I have a good defence against Halifax so with a bit of luck they will owe me too.. ;-)

If not I will just have letters after my name again...:D:D.. I have sooo missed having them.. :(:p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"