What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

LOL Spammy! That Comment was a cracker that our HF made at the meet and had me and Caro fallin' off our chairs. She needs a government health warning for her wit...:rolleyes::pCCJ Caught Cracking Jokes!! Another good one..:D

BTW Me thinks Tilly is in Costa Rica or is that Costa Coffee?!

Wherever she is it probably cost a lot... groan:roll:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a cheque from Aviva re the reattribution thing. Less than half as much than they mentioned 2 years ago but still money for xmas :)

Blackbird having a bath after I broke the ice on the large plant pot holder. They ignore the bird bath. :(

Made Bookie smile on another thread . . .

And Simon Cowell being a Wimp:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1232480/Simon-Cowell-hairy-X-Factor-supremos-painful-waxing-regime-revealed-almost.html

Edited by ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Getting my own back on a sales "person" in my own way ;)

Well I have to be polite and put up with them all day at work on the 'phone so I take a day off work, go shopping and I get them in the flesh :rolleyes: I just couldn't resist - I am a bad wumman :lol: Felt good though :D

Lets share what made us smile today... :)

Mine . . . 2 Doves on the Bird table having a good feed of seeds and nuts, with a Robin next to them.

grrr a robin keeps pooing on my car! I've spotted it a few times now! its a conspiracy!

Edited by adridude
spelling *again!*

If a website gave advice on how to shoplift, consumers – and retailers – would be up in arms, so how can it be right for a site to effectively encourage people to make off with money that isn't theirs?"

Erm, isn't that exactly what they do - try to get money from people when they either really can't prove they have anything to do with the debt, or when they simply don't have a contract allowing them to collect???

Poor babies having a bit of a dummy spitting fit there:rolleyes:

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3ded7b88bc-2f34-49e2-8400-054bb02a825b%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d%26name%3dQVRUMDAwMDE_3d%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empty%3dFalse%26imgsrc%3dcid%253a001601ca741f%252453e44f00%25245301020a%2540ulverscroft.co.uk%26msgHash%3dffffffffffffffff&oneredir=1&ip=10.1.106.206&d=d2304&mf=0&a=01_3c9c4a6dab01c4708d59f61af83d2164934990c2978871b8d9f6df62b9a21160

"Dear Santa, this year please send clothes for all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer, Amen."

This made me smile today.

Edited by ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3ded7b88bc-2f34-49e2-8400-054bb02a825b%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d%26name%3dQVRUMDAwMDE_3d%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empty%3dFalse%26imgsrc%3dcid%253a001601ca741f%252453e44f00%25245301020a%2540ulverscroft.co.uk%26msgHash%3dffffffffffffffff&oneredir=1&ip=10.1.106.206&d=d2304&mf=0&a=01_3c9c4a6dab01c4708d59f61af83d2164934990c2978871b8d9f6df62b9a21160

"Dear Santa, this year please send clothes for all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer, Amen."

This made me smile today.

I got a phishing alert in my inbox when I recieved notification of that! What on earth is the picture of :p??

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

A little girl praying. I can't get it to post..

WARNING TO ALL

You have a new message waiting for you in the secure area of the Egg website.

Being able to send secure messages allows us to contact each other securely with information specific to you and your accounts.

If you haven't used this service before, you'll find it's really easy.

Here you'll find any new messages you have waiting for you and if you want to get in touch with us or reply to any new messages from us, you can do so from here too.

You'll find the option to 'View your messages or send us a message' from the 'Your money' area, once you've logged in.

edited: link to [causing problems] website (not egg) remkoved

As this e-mail is an automated message, we can't reply to any e-mails sent by return.

Email Reference : 175903310

Iam not a EGG customer so why would i have mail from them?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Smile? No, cry, shake, grin, scream and laugh aloud like a banshee... But now I am walking around with a permanent smile on my face:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/special-needs-disability-etc/180664-bookie-dla.html

:-D :-D :-D

Yay!! Well done!:)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

So Godmother have you confirmed your account number, password, full name and inside leg measurements yet:p

No as they said they are not the ones they have on record god knows what ones they want as i have given them all the details to my 6 egg cards. lol

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Kitten watching the telly and trying to work out where the sound was coming from :D

Reminds me of when I was a kid...

Used to wonder how the people got in the back of the tele... :oops:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

I have given them all the details to my 6 egg cards. lol

Does that mean you have got half a dozen eggs?:D

Well done Bookster. Expected nothing else. :)

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Checking the website where I ordered a special calendar for my parents (with their old wedding pics and our kiddi pics uploaded). It now shows the details of the first calendar (that went missing) and shows that it has been delivered and signed for. When it went missing they put cost of delivery back onto my card and ordered a re-print free of charge. The re-print is still showing estimated dispatch date of 7th Dec, so they may end up with two! :D

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Dummy? . . . when i was a kid all i got was a piece of 2 by 4 to bite on :rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL