What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2021 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Tractors thread. . :D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Just received this from our daughter :-

Three Men on a Hike

Three men were hiking through a forest when they came upon a large

raging, violent river. Needing to get to the other side, the first man

prayed:

' God, please give me the strength to cross the river. '

Poof! .. God gave him big arms and strong legs and he was able to swim

across in about 2 hours, having almost drowned twice.

After witnessing that, the second man prayed:

' God, please give me strength and the tools to cross the river '

Poof! .. God gave him a rowboat and strong arms and strong legs and he

was able to row across in about an hour after almost capsizing once.

Seeing what happened to the first two men, the third man prayed:

' God,please give me the strength, the tools and the intelligence to cross

the river '

Poof! .. He was turned into a woman. She checked the map, hiked one

hundred yards up stream and walked across the bridge.

GO AHEAD, SEND THIS TO A WOMAN WHO NEEDS A GOOD LAUGH AND TO ANY MAN WHO CAN HANDLE IT!

(Think I should have posted it in the What made you swear thread

Grrrr :eek::( )

I attended court today

I went to the car park and it was full. I waited near the top of the car park and after a while someone moved out. Another car that just arrived nipped in . I was het up anyway so sounded my horn and wound window down and pointed out I had been waiting before him . Was told " hard lines mate " .The man and companion got out and went into court

I eventually got parked and went into court.

I was wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase . I went to the court area to wait for my case and of course there was the horrible rude motorist. He clearly thought I was on the other side and I lip read him saying Oh my God to his companion.

I so hope he thought he was up against me even if it was just for a few minutes :D

I attended court today

I went to the car park and it was full. I waited near the top of the car park and after a while someone moved out. Another car that just arrived nipped in . I was het up anyway so sounded my horn and wound window down and pointed out I had been waiting before him . Was told " hard lines mate " .The man and companion got out and went into court

I eventually got parked and went into court.

I was wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase . I went to the court area to wait for my case and of course there was the horrible rude motorist. He clearly thought I was on the other side and I lip read him saying Oh my God to his companion.

I so hope he thought he was up against me even if it was just for a few minutes :D

How tempted were you to swipe a judges robe and walk up to him? :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Glad you like the dancing Squirrel Jan4a.

Simon Cowell getting a lot of stick over the X Factor result last weekend.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Hopefully whatever rubbish they pump out this year doesn't get the Christmas No1

That'd make me smile!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

unashamedly nicked from another site:p

Guidespot: Failbook

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

when I got home from work there was a cheque for £60 waiting for me from J D Willaims. All my charges returned in full! Thanks guys that will be put away for next years holiday.
Errrrm...If U put it into your account tomorrow, it will have cleared by next Friday hf. ;)

Btw...Mines a double. :p

:D

when I got home from work there was a cheque for £60 waiting for me from J D Willaims. All my charges returned in full! Thanks guys that will be put away for next years holiday.

I seem to remember you saying something about sharing being a good idea on the Last Post thread Hils... ;)

Well done me ol' fruit bat.. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

oh, you coming on holiday with us as well mtm?

Wouldn't surprise me. He gets about a bit - allegedly!!:p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.