What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No seriously, the garden is 200ft long :D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I am in the process of landscaping the back half. New pathway, new fence, planters, gazebo, and renew the pond for the Toads and Newts to live in. I am not looking forward to the blood and sweat coming my way.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Idiot I&E Form from second charge company who repossessed me three years ago, threatening to send round 'independent debt counsellor' for fee of £100. Complaint duly going to OFT... they have not replied to my letter to them properly. I will also ask that they comply with the standard mortgage shortfall requirements... should shut them up for another year! They are in administration so are clutching at any possible cash they can get their soiled mitts on.

I am now between flats for the rest of the day. Got kitchen stuff unpacked and now doing my bedroom stuff to be taken over. Wardrobe sourced from the local Freecycle group to be collected this afternoon. Furniture going out of old flat about 4pm, into new flat 4.30ish.. YAY.

My little sis telling me tonight that she and her newish man are buying a house together:p They've both been to hell and back in previous relationships so I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face - he is gorgeous, gentle, so kind and financially stable:)

Aaaahhhh. So that's why they've started putting the pressure on and begun to have hissy fits with my unenforceable agreements...:rolleyes:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Kiener's lawyers said they would file an appeal against his arrest and detention.

"The man has two children and is married. He had a private audience with the Pope this year and has a €60m (£36m) jet at Frankfurt airport. This man is not insignificant," a spokeswoman for Munich law firm Lutz Libbertz said.

Oh well that makes it all ok then doesn't it! Are they honestly going to try and get him off using the reasoning that he's mega rich? Why exactly does that matter one iota, other than to make it worse that he's stealing.

After going down that route of thinking though, I do have to remind myself it's banks he's screwed, and therefore he should obviously be let off and given a medal;)

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Oh well that makes it all ok then doesn't it! Are they honestly going to try and get him off using the reasoning that he's mega rich? Why exactly does that matter one iota, other than to make it worse that he's stealing.

After going down that route of thinking though, I do have to remind myself it's banks he's screwed, and therefore he should obviously be let off and given a medal;)

And this years award for ingenious screwing of banks goes to...

Edited by babybear39
added 2 words

I have just changed my car insurance, saved £330 :eek:

It pays to shop around.

WARNING TO ALL