What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I get to meet Spamie and Jan at the xmas meet and subject them to my snoring YAY ROFLMAO :D

HIJACKING this thread!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: Get back to the Oxford Meet one :D

What Made You Smile Today?:-D

New hair colour made me smile today :D

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL MTM:D Something else in anther cag thread just made me smile.....

A cagger got a letter from FOS who referred him to OFT who referred him to ICO who referred him to ..........

you get the gist of it:D It's just been suggested we start forwarding their replies to each other :D

I've been trying to sort my benefits out today and I won a £10 bet off one of the staff on the ward.

I said I bet ya 10 bob they say theyl ring back in 3 hours.

They never do this has been going on for 4-5 weeks now.

Any one wanna play shoot the civil servant with me?

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (edited for bookworm god bless her sole) Deep Peace be with you.

“I would say to the House as I said to those who have joined this government: I have

nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the

most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of

suffering.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs —

Victory in spite of all terror — Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for

without victory there is no survival.”

(Winston Churchill Addressing the House of commons.)

All complaints go to the lootube. All conversations go in the white box then you click submit.

The thought of going out for a girly night tomorrow for my friend's birthday. Been such a long time since I went out with the girlies.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

This thread:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/230515-finanacial-help.html

Edited by ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

That is strange, it does for me too. Anyway the thread is called "Financial Help", in the Bear Garden.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Well done. . . Great work for a good cause Wino. .

WARNING TO ALL

Finally had my bathroom lights fixed!

They only used to work for 10 minutes before they switched off so it was a mad rush to have a shower and wash long hair before the lights went out. Forgotten what the problem was, the thing that you use with halogens used to overheat apparently.

Jan