What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jailbird you have been through the wars haven't you :eek:

Have lovely holiday, sun sea and hopefully no more broken bones :) x

Best make sure you have enough travel insurance though eh?

Just to be on the safe side;)

no offer to share the valium.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Watching a repeat of 'Grumpy Old Women' :eek:

:cool:

I know a few of them!!:eek:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Getting Cagbotted for putting a picture of a (apparently copyrighted) spider on the spider thread.

ffs, it was on the internet (wikipedia to be precise).

What made me swear more (and louder) is that the complaint came from a member that hasn't got one post to their name.:mad::mad::mad:

Jobsworth or what!!!!!

I wouldn't mind, but I haven't even got a clue what the spider looked like now. Because it looked exactly the same as the buggers that are walking around my (and other peoples) house now. Maybe it's up for centrefold in the next PlayBoy magazine or something.

Jesus H Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I saw that last night Sod'em.. thought it was well strange..:confused: D'ya think that particular spider signed something to say its picture couldn't be used on an internet forum and informed the spider police of its misuse??

It's as if the posters sole reason for being on CAG was to remove a picture of a spider that you posted on a thread that hasn't seen the light of day for a while.... Extremely curious.....:confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

What made me swear today.

Effin spammers who post on the forum and drop potentially important posts off the page. Really PI**ES me off:mad:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

What made me swear today.

Effin spammers who post on the forum and drop potentially important posts off the page. Really PI**ES me off:mad:

What have I done.. :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

As much as I would like to say it's all your fault, I can't :D

Earlier on there was this muppet who posted about 8 posts about pipe lining on various threads which bugged me- a lot!

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Back at work after 3 weeks off.Can't get things done today . . :(

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Im sitting here Ebaying away(after promising myself I would put some books on for days now), sipping away at my coffee and I decided to open a packet of Ginger Nuts, and most of them are broken and Ive just dropped what I thought was an unbroken one into my coffee:mad:

Now Im going to have to go downstairs and make a fresh cuppa - grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Im sitting here Ebaying away(after promising myself I would put some books on for days now), sipping away at my coffee and I decided to open a packet of Ginger Nuts, and most of them are broken and Ive just dropped what I thought was an unbroken one into my coffee:mad:

Now Im going to have to go downstairs and make a fresh cuppa - grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yep, Gingers annoy most people:-D

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

:p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Im just in :mad:, got to Queen's Street Station, Glasgow for the 20.41 train to home and it left the station at 22.11:mad:. To top it all off there was a couple of drunks on the train who were extremely loud, but not aggressive so nothing was done about them.

My head hurts now so its sleepy time for me:(

Off to work shortly for a long night. Work already on the phone 10 mins ago trying to get me to work my days off... :mad:

No way 4 days off for me and i'm Flying 2 of them.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

A young wood pigeon flew into the bedroom window today. I thought it might be stunned & managed to get to it before next door's cat and put it in the shed just in case... but it was dead. Think its necks broken. Poor parent birds.