N244 Applications

Hello,

I’m just wondering what the earliest I can file an N244 is.

I underdstand after defence for the new online it goes into a queue for a legal order which says which court the matter is sent to.

Can I file my N244 as soon as my N180 is filed or do I have to wait for the legal order?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

for what reason?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You can make an application n244 pre DQ but post defence normally unless its to contest jurisdiction or to extend the time to submit a defence.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Ah ok perfect thank you Andy.

If its still with the CNBC then how would the court for the hearing be allocated

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

You can make the application to  CNBC but it would help if you said if you were the claimant or defendant and the nature of the application ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

claimant and strikeout + SJ bc deft has admitted they owe the sums and there is no reaslistic prospect of defending.

Do they intend to defend the full amount?

Have they submitted a defence yet ?

Well you cant make an application to Strike out/Summary Judgment until a defence has been submitted......obvs.