Jump to content


Site Team
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Andyorch last won the day on September 17

Andyorch had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

10,368 Excellent

About Andyorch

Recent Profile Visitors

20,978 profile views
  1. Well done Paul...delighted you have managed to resolve this. Andy
  2. Typical defence that you would expect in response...reads rather like a witness statement than a defence. Be wary of point 25 .....are you currently indebted to the agreement ?.....they are relying on CPR 16.6 to use a set off defence. Andy
  3. No......they have already had 33 days in total....no need for 40.
  4. They only get 14 days...that the law......unless its agreed by you. https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/part15#15.5
  5. Looks genuine and valid to me if your referring to the one you uploaded at post # 29 ?
  6. Start a new topic in the Garage services Forum. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/48-garage-services/
  7. Topic moved to the appropriate forum....please continue to post here. Andy
  8. Another option...... https://www.halifax.co.uk/helpcentre/payment-disputes.html
  9. https://www.halifax.co.uk/helpcentre/coronavirus/travel-disruption-faqs.html#:~:text=A chargeback claim must also,may apply in certain situations.
  10. https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/how-do-i-use-chargeback
  • Create New...