What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The fact ive got a cold or cpould it be swine flue and i feel AWFULL

Aw, hope you feel better soon.... don't swear too much.. conserve your energy to fight off the bugs....:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking I have to go to the quacks with a dodgy mole or 2. And not of the garden variety! I wouldn't mind but I don't have many and avoid the sun like swine flu.

Better to get them checked out I suppose than sit wondering and ignoring.

Made an appointment for Thursday and they are roping me in for a ladies test as well :(

The last one I had was a disaster. Doctor said it wasn't a good enough sample so binned it there and then. Told to go back at a later date.

A couple of weeks later I was told that my 'results' were clear :confused:.

Complained but nothing was done and no explaination given. I know now what I should have done but at the time it was the least of my worries.

Edited by Crapstone
spelling

LLoyds AGAIN.... I closed my current account with them on Monday. Went down there personally with my cut up cards and cheque book and a letter explaining why.

Checked Internet Banking today to make sure all is well and they have now taken a Payment for my Credit card which is in dispute and caused an overdraft on an account which by rights should no longer exist!!!! :-x

Not only that, they can now say I paid into the account since asking for my CCA and therfore have acknowledged it exists.... How the F*** do I get out of this one!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Spammie,

Are they devious or just stupid? Hard to say!

While you still have online access, I'd manually cancel all the Direct Debits.

Then write and demand that they cancel the payment and refund the account, which wasn't authorised by you as you closed the account on Monday, and refund any overdraft fees imposed as it was their error in making the payment.

What a set of bankers!

Elsa x

Hi Elsa... there are no direct debits... everything was cleared... THEY have taken the money themselves as an 'offset' because I am one month in arrears they decided to help themselves....from a closed account

Have informed FOS who say they are not allowed to do that as they are creating more debt and they must return the funds.... even longer story but I won't bore you with it...... still fuming!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Somebody emailing me an edited video of Michael Jackson ghost footage on Jay Leno. First thing this morning. I was sat right up to the screen and it scared the s**t out of me!! Can't seem to upload it, it was a media player file. It didn't half make me jump. Has anyone else seen this one? They show much publicised the clip of the "ghost" over and over again with creepy music then out of nowhere Michael Jackson's image from thriller jumps onto the screen. Not what you want to see first thing in the morning!

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Getting my uni enrolement details in the post today and finding out that it's tomorrow. Idiots sent it second class post!

Oh no Babybears going to Uni. All grown up now. Soon be changing your name to Raverbear or sleepmostofdaybear:p

Taking my son to school and talking to the teacher about all the rubbish and litter around the school and being told that it blows in from elsewhere (so basically not their problem!)

and also realising that I will have to teach my son to read myself because they only do reading once a fortnight ! WTF!!!

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Well its been a good say so far :rolleyes:

Lack of sleep due to OH snoring, early morning for the vet as the dog is back in getting her diabetes stabilised, then thought to myslef Ill come home have a couple of extra hours and my lovely :mad: neighbour starts banging, knocking and hammering as though he was building an archway between our houses!!!!!

My mobile hasnt stopped the whole day, I have a headache like its gonna explode like a volcano, and the painkillers arent working. Cant get any sleep now, as I have to get the poochie from the vet in an hour!

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for me!

Im now in one of those moods that I wish WF or a DCA will phone so I can really have a go at them grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!