What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2139 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Went clothes shopping today for the kids, my son J who's autistic decided to have a major meltdown and we ended up having to cart him outside of the centre. Normally we deal with it pretty well, but today something really got to me and ended up in floods of tears :rolleyes:. Probably people staring.

Then on the bus home a bunch of morons at the back, swearing and coming out with the most disgusting stuff. My partner, who's a big fella, told them to pack it in, but it was a bit tense cos there was a fair few of them. I kept thinking 'christ, what if they decide to kick off'?

Wish I'd stayed at home :(

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt know wether to laugh or cry or swear blue murder tonight.

I have a wedding(very posh one) next weekend, and went to chemist today to get my usual hair dye, but they must have changed it slightly as its come out a reddish auburn and very bright!!!!!!!!

So right now Im swearing like a trooper to my hubby about the state of it :eek:

I have a wedding(very posh one) next weekend, and went to chemist today to get my usual hair dye, but they must have changed it slightly as its come out a reddish auburn and very bright!!!!!!!!

Anne of Green Gables...:roll::p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

It could have been worse...

I tried one a few years ago and had a severe allergic reaction.

The colour was OK but I looked like I'd gone to a KO with Tyson..I daren't leave the house for 2 weeks :-|.

Ok now you can laugh ....:p

Luckily for me, one of the neighbours daughter is a trainee hairdresser and came to the rescue this morning, so now I have a nice colour and she even gave me highlights :D

I was swearing today at my 'lovable' dog and cats, after one of the cats knocked over a bag of cat biscuits and the whole lot of them cleaned the floor, so now I have no cat biscuits left and a dog who is dropping ninja farts everywhere!!!

Luckily for me, one of the neighbours daughter is a trainee hairdresser and came to the rescue this morning, so now I have a nice colour and she even gave me highlights :D

I was swearing today at my 'lovable' dog and cats, after one of the cats knocked over a bag of cat biscuits and the whole lot of them cleaned the floor, so now I have no cat biscuits left and a dog who is dropping ninja farts everywhere!!!

All came good in the end then :).

Apart from the pets...pheew whiff :-|:D..

I'm just watching the 9/11 programme..I can't believe how recent it all still seems. I still shed a tear even now :(

14262_Annie_Wig.jpg

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

How hard can it be to report a fault on your phoneline with BT :mad::rolleyes:

BT.... Good afternoon how may i help you

Me...Hopefully :rolleyes: im unable to ring out or recieve calls :eek:

BT.... Oh your broadband has been restricted

Me... No my broadband is fine, it is my landline

BT..Okay im just going to check your broadband :eek:

Me..It's not the broadband which is the problem it is the landline

BT...Your broadband is working fine

Me.. Yes i know, it is the landline :mad:

BT... Your landline is working ok no restrictions have been put on it

ME.. err no my landline is not working fine and the bill has been paid why would there be a restriction put on it , again explains i can't dial out or recieve calls from an automated message,

BT...whooooosh would you like online billing

ME.... losing it by now :rolleyes:

30min laters eventually got it through to him

Some stupid, stupid woman from Regal telling me that I was lying and that Natwest didn't already have a Charging Order so they would be enforcing the CCJ as they saw fit......:mad::mad::mad:

And then being told to calm down and stop shouting at her...If I'd have been in the same room as her I'd have done a lot more that bloomin shout. The ignorant flamin' mare. My day in court must have all been a dream and the papers I have must be flippin scotch fluffin mist:mad::mad::mad:!!!!

Just got back from meeting someone who I had to pick up something from Freecycle, she wasnt there and didnt even answer her phone. This has really hacked me off as she didnt have the decency to let me know she would be there:mad:

I was in a frozen food shop yesterday and needed quite a few bags of frozen mince but there wasn't any in the freezer. I asked an assistant if he knew if they had anymore in the back. He replied " Yes we do but I'm too busy at the moment!" He then carried on flattening carboard boxes he had just unpacked:mad:

I went shopping elsewhere.

Idiot at work who wouldn't let me get a word in edgeways when I tried to answer her question...

@!%£* :mad:

Seriously, what gives people the idea that hectoring and being ignorant is the same as being professional?

Edited by ajax95