What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2126 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My German Shepherd has just finished moulting... enough fur came off her to make another dog!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think my GSD will ever stop. I had him proffessionally groomed about 4 weeks ago and its done nothing for him from what i can tell. Still fur everywhere its even getting upstairs behind the curtains just how its getting there i dont know as he does not go upstairs let alone behind the upstair curtains.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

does she want puppys by and chance?

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

she's been doctored... sorry :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

dam.

:Dmy daughter plays the cornet in a brass band, yesterday the band was playing in a park, as the weather was warm they had their jackets hung over the back of their chairs. Someones dog peed on her jacket. luckily someone saw it and told her what had happened before she put it on. She was not happy and has to pay for jacket dry cleaning now as they are not washable

Somewhere within 100 yards of my bedroom window, some kind of alarm has been sounding for at least 24hrs. I went to bed last night around 11.30 absolutely on my knees, I had had a very long day with an even longer evening. I fell asleep almost immediately dispite the alarm but when I woke at two am for a call of nature, i couldnt get off to sleep because of it......I am nodding off in front of my computer at work which is not good.

It wasnt particularly loud but definately at a pitch that is incredibly annoying...only hoping that it has gone by the time I get home! need some zeds!

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

if its not i believe u can complain to the authorities.

:Dmy daughter plays the cornet in a brass band, yesterday the band was playing in a park, as the weather was warm they had their jackets hung over the back of their chairs. Someones dog peed on her jacket. luckily someone saw it and told her what had happened before she put it on. She was not happy and has to pay for jacket dry cleaning now as they are not washable

Bill the irrisponsible dog owner.

A letter from the council telling me to cut my hedge back!

It was cut 2 weeks before the letter was sent....and wasn't overgrown. One angry call later it turns out the council have a new recruit that has sent out hundreds of letters after a scouting trip and they have had to deal with many complaints for over zealous action.

The way it's worded sounds like it's several complaints that they have received from the public and if you don't get on with your neighbours it would be easy to jump to the conclusion it was made by them.

Finding out that I have not been successful in applying for a job I am more than qualified to do. The company in question was my main client for nine years and I had built numerous telecommunication sites for them (I lost count at 400) but apparently I do not understand the product enough to be considered for the role!

To say I was lost for words would be an understatement!

my son refusing to help carry a small bag with his drink in it the screaming in th emiddle of high street OH MY Fing God cause he was getting a bit wet.

Stroppy, feckless teenagers expecting the earth and not giving a fig!

I have one of those and I'm taking her to a dinner party tomorrow night at one of my Indian freinds. All's good 'cos she only plays up for me and her dad lol :rolleyes:

last week manage to stuff 3 week old phone, LG 910 Renior, fag fell on it and burnt the touch screen

found a guy on ebay selling new touch screen ordered 1 , package arrived today, great i thought , stripped phone down , ( bloddy nightmare ) all laid out so no problems in putting it back together ( see pic below )

opened the jiffy bag to find out , it was something else i ordered and not the phone part :mad:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

myLG910.jpg

no comments UK :rolleyes:

Edited by kiptower

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

Bites Tongue hard . . . . :rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

stabbing myself with a steak knife whilest washing up.

Now my finger is sore anb bloody drs wont see me as emergancy bearing in mind i cant move the finger. Spelling mistakes etc are the fault of my drs.