What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm never that difficult. Never. They did say that if they were trying to get blood they would have been ok, but as they were injecting dye they needed a stronger vein. They said they couldn't get the vein but that didn't stop them sticking needles in! One paw seriously swolen (still). After this and having 2 in my gum at the dentists on Sat (don't ask *sigh*) I've made a record with needles that I never ever, ever want to come close to again! *shudders*. I think I've had double my entire life's worth today! It just goes to show how desperate I am for them to find the cause of the problems. Even the special guy they got said he'd never seen anything like it. Thank goodness I hardly ever bruise (seriously, it's a godsend, I'm one accident prone pup, soft on the inside but tough skin on the outside. I'd be shipped off the the RSPCA if I bruised like normal pups).

Hope you get 'em told Nystagmite x.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Oh Mungypup, I am so glad I gave you a giggle today, what a day you must have had! http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?197916-What-Made-You-Smile-Today&p=3368934&viewfull=1#post3368934

I have problems getting blood out and unfortunately have to have it done once a month due to controlled medication for rheumatoid arthritis, I will only ever let a phlebotomist near my veins and they can sometimes struggle! :sad:

Mungypup, I can truly empathise with you. I have similar veins. They're ok for getting blood out but when I need a Venflon (canula) there is only one place in my entire body they can get one in (and yes-they have tried) I need a strong vein for my Infliximab infusions and each time I go to the hospital, they either stick my arms in a bowl of hot water or use a heat pad and even after that, all they can find is one vein in the crook of my left elbow.

My record of attempts to get a Venflon in-9 goes

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Kids put together the monster rat cage that arrive, part of it is damaged, so awaiting a new door, but either way rats in it and it well its BIG.

Being a size 24 and hallways being hallways I am ashamed to say I have to not only breath in to pass it, but ready for it, force my bossom past the banister one by one to get down the stairs:jaw:

I think either I have to lose 6 stone pronto as kids say they like it there, or it will need to be moved soon:wink:

Everytime I pass I can court to two, bottom and well up top and breath in.

On the plus side the boys love it, bet they do they can take a swipe at biting my bum everytime I SQUUUEEEZZZEEEEEE by:violin:

Hahahahahaaha :)

Another plus is when dopey after a seizure when not with it I cant exactly just totter by when should be in bed, when in a world of my own apparantly, I will probably be found sat next to the rat cage wondering why I cant get by:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Or climbing over the banister knowing me :x

FFS!!!!!:-x

I was born and bred in Liverpool (and I'm not talking about the posh part, if there is one). I am 41 years of age,

and realised I was a complete sad sack when I found out I was the only bloke (around here) that watched soaps.

I am half cut right now, and watching Emmerdale and they have introduced a (so called) Scouser.

FFS............. We all talk, but we don't all sound like a car robber.

Edited by caro
bad language

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

FFS!!!!!:-x

I was born and bred in Liverpool (and I'm not talking about the posh part, if there is one). I am 41 years of age,

and realised I was a complete sad sack when I found out I was the only bloke (around here) that watched soaps.

I am half cut right now, and watching Emmerdale and they have introduced a (so called) Scouser.

FFS............. We all talk, but we don't all sound like a car robber.

And breathe !!!:!:

Edited by caro
Editing quoted moderated post

The dogs. So far, I've been used as a table and a chair today. They always get in the way. One growls if you move him. Actually, once I only touched him and he growled at me. Grumpy sod. The other one wants to lick me all the time.

Son found fourty quid as I said on what made you smile, then promptly asked for a 50 inch telly for his bedroom on basis of his honesty, arrgh.

That fourty quid dont feel so much any more now xx

KIDS :)

Reminds me of a joke

A little boy says to his dad, "Dad, Every year I hope and I pray for a new bike, and I never get one!!"

His dad relpies "The lord doesn't work in that way son!"

So the little boy stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Had a meeting with management today to be told that my organisation is closing down and that as there is a possibility of us being TUPed to another company (Possibly 30 miles away) then we are not entitled to redundancy or time off from work to look for another job.

get one of those tennis bat looking zapper things. theyrequire batteries but they trap them then if u press the button they get electrocuted

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Got a leak under lounge flooring. Contacted house insce and although they cover the damage caused by the water damage they don't cover for trace and access. This means finding the leak and any work like drilling into concrete floor underneath and making good. Scenario, if you couldn't cover that cost what would happen? You expect your insce, in this case it's your buildings section, to cover the claim. Just a mention to advise peeps of what's not included in small print, as I was advised by the insce company it is the case in all insce covers they know. You would have to enquire how to get trace and access with your insce company like a seperate cover with the call out plumber service for emergencies, which is usually included in your insce cover. Just passing this on and I will find the appropriate forum on CAG to post the same. Insce, always trying to wriggle out.