What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh dear Termi. I hope they don't have to dig up too much!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear. I do hope it stays UNDER the house.:fish2::|

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I did hear that a lot of money was spent on filming Mr Clegg recently but it wasn't used as he had nothing to say.

Just found this definition of coalition on wiki. I think it sums up the situation quite well.

A coalition is a pact or treaty among individuals or groups, during which they cooperate in joint action, each in their own self-interest, joining forces together for a common cause.

Got a leak under lounge flooring. Contacted house insce and although they cover the damage caused by the water damage they don't cover for trace and access. This means finding the leak and any work like drilling into concrete floor underneath and making good. Scenario, if you couldn't cover that cost what would happen? You expect your insce, in this case it's your buildings section, to cover the claim. Just a mention to advise peeps of what's not included in small print, as I was advised by the insce company it is the case in all insce covers they know. You would have to enquire how to get trace and access with your insce company like a seperate cover with the call out plumber service for emergencies, which is usually included in your insce cover. Just passing this on and I will find the appropriate forum on CAG to post the same. Insce, always trying to wriggle out.

Get Take That's latest album. Apparently they will hold back the flood

I'll get my coat

How's it going Termi?

freckles nuff said :x

Not enjoying the sun then Tills ??

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Loving the sun Lex tis just the blooming freckles lol

Good for dot to dot though. :bolt:

Very, very very stiff leg which has bothering me since Friday night.

Been swearing like a trooper all weekend, but I think the people downstairs are too busy arguing to notice

Hope it's better soon ajax.:-)

:director:People not listening.