What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My dad is having heart bypass surgery tomorrow :sad:. Came as a bit of a shock. They only found out last monday that there was a problem. i'm glad in some ways that they are where they are (the states) as I know he will get better care than he would here, but it's bloody hard to not be able to be there for him and my mum at times like this. It would be nice to give them a big pup hug. It doesn't help that I know a bit too much about this sort of thing, with what my '2nd family' have been through with their hearts over the years. I keep scaring myself. I know these things are done all the time, but knowing that if something were to go wrong, there's no way I could get there in time, does add a bit of weight to the shoulders.

Hope everythings okay with your dad xx

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Car not starting this morning!:x

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Not being able to access the 2nd page on this thread ???

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?300088-March-Against-Cuts/page2

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Not being able to access the 2nd page on this thread ???

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?300088-March-Against-Cuts/page2

Nor me and I posted after dodgy. Must be the ghostfish of cag. :|

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

No need - I fixed it! :-D

Yes. Hope it went well today MP.

Nice to see you DD. :-)

Lots of people struggling DD. Hope things get sorted for you.

:grouphug: Thank you for all your kind thoughts peeps. It meant a lot. It was a tripple bypass so not nice, but it could also have been worse. He has come through it ok. Phew. It's still hard not being able to get there and be there for them, much as it was when my Mum had the stroke, but the worst is over now and he can now concentrate on getting better. He has said that he's going to stop smoking as he can't smoke for the time he's in hospital anyway. Kind of glad I'm not there for that bit, feel REALLY sorry for the nurses lol. That's one thing I wouldn't like to see. To say he has a temper would be the understatement of the century. I would not like to be the person removing his ciggies lol!

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Yes great news MP.:-)

Bad luck BB it must be the day for it ive been out to 5 today !!! most with the same problem hpoe they sort it soon , in the meantime try a whisky and green ginger it works for Me :-)

Still Fighting 4 PPI claims getting there slowly :smile:

Kids handed me tassimo machine for mothers day with one hand and then daugter decided to hoover her gerbil cage out with the rug hoover (very small capacity) and burnt it out. Fire alarms went off and we ended up using another hoover to clean the hoover it that makes sence, either way its dead now.

My new hoover too:-( Back to good old henry for back up.

Burning gerbil mess has me running for my inhaler, hahaha, phew. Think daughters a little like me, scatty :) Just ran for you she said, mind you if it was me I would have lobbed it out the window, so cant moan.

Never mind:razz:

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

Cat brings into the house yet another dead mouse. That's 2 this week, 3 in total since he started playing with them.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers