What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The price of planned dental work :mad2:

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ants! :evil:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

wuss :p

They're fine in their place but that isn't my kitchen! :frown:

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

count yourself lucky you could have been singing ise got ants in me pants and they is making me dance pmsl

:bolt:

They wouldn't dare. Little annoying things need swatting.:heh:

Due to end of year got paid csa twice. Told last time as ex pays four weekly and i get it monthly that in month of april I get two payments if that makes sence.

So swearing as said goodbye to it rather quickly today, had fun with daughter though who had it speant on her, then threw crying fit as to why I wasnt buying her a mobiel phone, aarrrgghhhhh........

She is adorable though and very grown up for her age caring for me when poorly, so have to remember she is only a babe still.

Offered her my old iphone which for a kiddy is not bad, was told point blank it is so not in fashion:!:

Only iphone 4's count:x

Yep in the purse:!:

I do love her so but a 13 year old shouldnt have such a phone, still recoiling trying to get right phone for her brother and being taken the pee off by store xx

I dread to imagine what she'd make of my phone. Any iphone would be out of the question for me and I work fulltime.

Well mine is a PHONE! It makes a PHONE call! What else do you need a PHONE for?

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

I dread to imagine what she'd make of my phone. Any iphone would be out of the question for me and I work fulltime.

Caro working or not has nowt to do with it, the money comes from their daddy as he pays quite a few hundred a month to the csa and I give feedback to his dad via him where it has gone. I was just trying to say how a young kid feels even then a pressure of what is a supposed cool phone based on what other friends have got. I have only now due to their dad paying got the contracts I am fighting ornage over due to their misseling, but that was a long road of deciding to get him one. Daughter was jsut throwing a paddy and caught me on the hop as kids do, but me being me and the lows and highs of depression I have to be careful as can do some stupid things when panicked into something. Will remind daughter not to do it again and they are also very aware and grateful for what their dad gives them.

Their dad due to past history is not allowed to contact me directly but does it via phone with his son and passes arrangement on, i dont want his dad to have my phone number due to his new partner is a worse nut than me and ends up with the police tapping the line to catch her harassig me. So I can justify the dad paying for his phone via csa and me then only having to source my phone spend from normal finances.

I would have thought any school would go mad if kids turned up at age of 13 with iphones, hard enough for her to remember the whereabouts of her locker key, but seems not if the kids can be believed that is :wink: xx

I am peed off that even when honest with my true circumstances the phone company is happy to accept me, yet not happy to be as honest with what they offer, unlimited my ar**, rant over :)

I have to work on the word no, daughter did say later laughing she remembers me throwing knickers at a store worker for not accepting no regarding a store card, she laughs just as well it wasnt smalls she was after, so I think she knows she was wrong xx Will buy her some knick knocks next time she puts the pressure on and see if she gets the joke.

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

Fat Brummie grockles clogging up the roads around South Dorset.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Too poorly to cook tonight, son wanted a kfc so went and got one. Just about to tuck in and the phone rings, on the phone for some time to manager of local phone store and when i get off the phone my kids are laughing. They were so concenrned my dinner was going cold, they kindly ate it for me:jaw:

Didnt really mind as happily exchange it for a few cuppas and play on my sons guilt or is it greed, he dosent seem guilty and eats like a horse xx :)

A pee head down the road calling out as if in pain whilst trying to balance his way home. Losing his balance and tells himself off, ah yah, hahahha

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

Arghhhhhhhhhhh

Cheque book Chelski

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Goal line technology should be introduced to decide on dodgy goals. There was also an offside goal. I'm cynical when there is so much money involved in football i.e betting. Maybe it suits not to have tighter regs?