What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2150 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I woke up this morning to discover I was dribbling. Oh, and I now have a nice patch on my pillow case where said dribble is.

Hmmmmm dreaming about George Clooney were you?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH putting rubbish on telly then lying on remote control and going to sleep!!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

My OH always does that.:-x

She says that I always put cr@p on, so instead of arguing with her, I just give her the remote (because I can't stand arguing).

After 5 minutes of some soppy film that was already half way through, she would be asleep with the remote under her.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

OH just tells me there's a telly upstairs if I want to watch my "rubbish". Usually though I just wait till he's asleep and get remote from under him, although if he wakes up while I'm doing this he thinks his luck's changed! :roll:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

lol

what made me swear today - the person who uses their disability to be nasty and insulting to others. They had a go at me for being insulting. Except, I'm not the one who belittles others for having (G)NVQs. Nor do I whinge when I can't get what I want.

Radio show rang out of the blue with no warning asking me to talk about work and depression, last time I was intending to speak to them they took my number re and atos show regarding mental health etc.....and didnt call me back, I just thought oh, but probably I scared them off.

So wake up feeling okay and now at bottom of ocean again, imagine that you feel well not as miserable this morn and now I am struggling again with being aware I am me.

They probably didnt meant it but surely should know alright a poss source, but hey be careful if they have told you how unwell they are. Thing is last time I chose to ring in and give an opinion, I didnt choose to be reminded I might make a good storey for a different show re depression.

I am so so low and been on my mental thread on nhs forum if anyone can bare it xx

lol

what made me swear today - the person who uses their disability to be nasty and insulting to others. They had a go at me for being insulting. Except, I'm not the one who belittles others for having (G)NVQs. Nor do I whinge when I can't get what I want.

(((hugs))) from me xx

Radio show rang out of the blue with no warning asking me to talk about work and depression, last time I was intending to speak to them they took my number re and atos show regarding mental health etc.....and didnt call me back, I just thought oh, but probably I scared them off.

So wake up feeling okay and now at bottom of ocean again, imagine that you feel well not as miserable this morn and now I am struggling again with being aware I am me.

They probably didnt meant it but surely should know alright a poss source, but hey be careful if they have told you how unwell they are. Thing is last time I chose to ring in and give an opinion, I didnt choose to be reminded I might make a good storey for a different show re depression.

I am so so low and been on my mental thread on nhs forum if anyone can bare it xx

In approx. 1994 I participated in a TV show about problems with childbearth. A few months later another reseacher called me about it and the effects it has on your sex life. I chose to do both shows because it was right for me to do but the worry afterwards was horrible. The two TV shows were national and had huge audiences. I was recognised for months after... Luckily, the feedback I had was very positive but it could have easily been negative. It's a 50/50 whether I would do such again...

(((hugs))) from me xx

Thank you. :)

What made me swear today? I'm doing group work. 3 weeks ago there was a deadline. No-one apart from me has met it. It was then agreed ysterday. Again, no-one apart from me has met it.

Oh well, doesn't matter. I mean, they're only ****ing up my second attempt at a degree. I'm also doing work experience, so unlike people who don't do that, I can't just decide like that when I study. I'm volunteering 4 days a week, 7 hours a day. I simply don't have enough time to volunteer, have a life and wait around for others to finish their work.

Hayfever and my hanky becoming a towell again. :oops:

Its kicking me down asthma wise as cant walk up one flight of stairs without panicking I cant breath, rediculous:-(

My best friend is my inhaler at the moment:lol:

Son wont make me a cuppa :( Nagging mode turned on :)

Says he is punishing me for forcing him to watch judge judy:smile:

Hubby taking my car to work leaving me to deal with getting ds1 to school and ds2 to babygroup on two different sides of town, in the rain!

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

Lol, had my brolly with me but holding a brolly and pushing a pram don't work. All the rain was running off the raincover too onto my legs!!!

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink: