What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an ipod classic 160gb, but when empty it only showes available space as 148gb. The other 12 GB is taken up because the formatted data is on it, why don't Apple give you 160gb of free space as advertised, i feel a complaint coming on...:x

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

After announcing to me son its gammon tonight, he added, sorry but all your foods horrible. HHHHmmmm I say maybe you would like to cook it yourself. He says sorry mum dont mean to be rude, but you are not a good cook.

Well to be honest there is room for improvement, but can you go wrong cooking a gammon joint and putting the oven chips in and tin of sweetcorn?

Hes cooking tea tommorow :madgrin:

Unfortunately I have firsthand experience of these terrible standards and am considering a formal complaint about the way night staff in particular mis treated me when I bed ridden and couldn't cut my food or reach a drink etc. Night staff would often just basically clean me and left it to the day staff to clean me properly (imagine trying to sleep in your own urine). The article describes perfectly the way in if a patient asks for 'too much' attention they neglect them more :(

wisdom teeth/gum infected AGAIN!!!! :-x I'm thinking about asking for them to be removed now I've had enough. Does anyone know, as i couldn't get an NHS one so had to get a private dentist, if i have the removal in hospital do they charge you more? i have issues which means it will probably be a hospital job.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Babybear39 wote: Unfortunately I have firsthand experience of these terrible standards

That's dreadful, Baby Bear - I'd go for the formal complaint, unlike OFT/Financial Ombudsman, at least they (usually) pay attention - my OH's father was treated terribly by a doctor in his surgery at a moment when he was dying - formal complaint and meeting resulted in action taken against offending doctor.

(Apologies to last poster, I didn't mean to 'talk over your head' - your post appeared after I'd posted about NHS)

That the birds of worry and care fly above your head, this you cannot change. But that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent. --- Chinese proverb

Unfortunately I have firsthand experience of these terrible standards and am considering a formal complaint about the way night staff in particular mis treated me when I bed ridden and couldn't cut my food or reach a drink etc. Night staff would often just basically clean me and left it to the day staff to clean me properly (imagine trying to sleep in your own urine). The article describes perfectly the way in if a patient asks for 'too much' attention they neglect them more :(

I remember you saying that a while back bb but at least you have care

in place many are sent home with out and mainly the elderly

I can understand your anger bb and sympathise with you but i have to say not all nurses,carers are

tied to the same brush i work along side nurses and carers and believe me if i thought for one

min anyone was been negleted abused etc it would get reported..

wisdom teeth/gum infected AGAIN!!!! :-x I'm thinking about asking for them to be removed now I've had enough. Does anyone know, as i couldn't get an NHS one so had to get a private dentist, if i have the removal in hospital do they charge you more? i have issues which means it will probably be a hospital job.

Ouch!!

I think if you are referred to the hospital(nhs) by your dentist you don't have to pay MP

Ouch Mungy.

If you need emergency dental treatment in hospital you're covered under the NHS, so no charge.

Hope you've got some good analgesia? and antibiotics. Infection MUST be cleared BEFORE surgery starts.

I can understand your anger bb and sympathise with you but i have to say not all nurses,carers are

tied to the same brush i work along side nurses and carers and believe me if i thought for one

min anyone was been negleted abused etc it would get reported..

So sad to hear of bad nursing care BB.

As Tilly says there are some very good staff out there in hospitals and comunity settings battling with what little resources they have.

The NHS is in a mess and things are gonna get a whole lot worse with the new NHS reforms.

I feel desperately sad for those on the receiving end of bad care........................staff must fight and speak out when they are put in that situation or they are letting their profession down.

I for one will not tolerate bad nursing care and am not affraid to fight for it....................which I have done...............I have my thread in the NHS Forum.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Still nothing has been done by the Government to reduce Bank charges which is putting many people into poverty. They return a pymnt for say £5 and charge between £15 to infinity and beyond to return it. They then rub salt in the wound and charge an overdraft fee. Banks do profit from the charges even though they argue in Court they don't and this practise has to stop. The fee should cover what it costs for the service and no more. The claims have been in the system for so long now maybe we should all start again with them as the interest they owes us has increased somewhat. We need to find an MP with grit and determination to get answers. I want to know the charges different Banks take and I will enquire in another forum as it's criminal. Just taking and taking from those who can least afford it.So a quick summary, prices increase and then because people are short of disposable cash, don't buy. Full stop to any economy growth.

Still nothing has been done by the Government to reduce Bank charges which is putting many people into poverty. They return a pymnt for say £5 and charge between £15 to infinity and beyond to return it. They then rub salt in the wound and charge an overdraft fee. Banks do profit from the charges even though they argue in Court they don't and this practise has to stop. The fee should cover what it costs for the service and no more. The claims have been in the system for so long now maybe we should all start again with them as the interest they owes us has increased somewhat. We need to find an MP with grit and determination to get answers. I want to know the charges different Banks take and I will enquire in another forum as it's criminal. Just taking and taking from those who can least afford it.So a quick summary, prices increase and then because people are short of disposable cash, don't buy. Full stop to any economy growth.

When ? :madgrin:

our car made me swear today, not content with costing us a fortune today having its brakes done we were told we need TWO new wheels instead of the one we knew was damaged by a pothole. It is booked in to have them replaced in the morning and then it had better behave or else!! :-x

• 2 weeks later...

O/H a Hammer through and through.................rejoycing!!

Edited by Night Owl

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

3 hours?

Try 2 weeks of chasing. . . I will be issuing a claim tomorrow if I don't hear back from a certain landscaper. . . Grrrrrr

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Left two more messages today and still nothing, nada, bo diddly squat. I am ringing the hospital for test results

ANSWER THE PHONE or at least RING ME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!