What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2150 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some scrote managaed to get hold of my debit card details. Hats of to Nationwide for spotting nearly £2000 of transactions and stopping them. Had to have my card cancelled though. Bit of a bummer just before christmas, but should get my replacement by the end of the week.

Hurt my leg during a fit, injured the muscle or tendon and feel like used as a rope in a strong man competition. Pulled the muscle or tendon something like that but bleep hurts. Son going to get me some deep heat.

Funny side is some of the dreams I have after fit, for some reason I was driving a fork lift truck this morning:lol:

That F*****G 'IAMS' CAT:mad2:

I mean, who do they think we are. The furry freak goes on and on about how good Iams cat food is and then says that

we have to read the label because he can't read. He can't read, but he can F*****G talk?????:|

Yeah......Right!!!!:-x

(Can anyone tell I'm having a bad day?):razz:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

That F*****G 'IAMS' CAT:mad2:

I mean, who do they think we are. The furry freak goes on and on about how good Iams cat food is and then says that

we have to read the label because he can't read. He can't read, but he can F*****G talk?????:|

Yeah......Right!!!!:-x

(Can anyone tell I'm having a bad day?):razz:

Errm...YES!!!

My girlie pet rats just ate their way out of their rat cage !!!!!!! Well I know now, rats with teeth, plastic base cage isnt going to work is it?

The boy rats who are massive now are so dosile they play and sleep and sleep etc....wouldnt dream of eating their way out.

My fault for calling one of them lady gaga, well she isnt going to ever do what told is she:madgrin:

Merry christmas to myself:violin: I bought myself a metal rat cage,.

Just as well I love my girls otherwise they would have ended up in a much smaller metal cage :jaw:for munching through 90.00 of my xmas spends........:madgrin:

OH received his medical interview letter for ESA today.

Interview on Monday!!!!

Is that the ATOS Medical dotty or the Tribunal? If it is the latter, how long has he had to wait since he filed his appeal?

Thanks

Is that the ATOS Medical dotty or the Tribunal? If it is the latter, how long has he had to wait since he filed his appeal?

Thanks

Sorry sode'em what is ATOS?

OH gets IB so I assume it is to review as they have now scrapped it.

Well, everything comes in three's and that is the third this week!

A TOSers is a private 'medical' company that is contracted by DWP to carry out assessment on claimants.

Just googled it, thanks BB.

Can't begin to tell you how much this will stress him out!

Letter say 7 days notice should be given so will hopefully be able to defer it as it was only recieved today!

You will also find that they have a very very bad reputation of telling the DWP that genuinely ill people are fit for work (over 80% of people they see in fact). But fear not. Get your appeal in as soon as they tell you the result. Then he will have another 6-9 months (where he will still get his ESA allowance) until he sees a tribunal. It is a complete shambles that I am going through myself at the moment. I am just waiting for my date for my tribunal now. Not looking forward to it though.

Got a lot to answer for have ATOS.

Edited by SOD'EM

You will also find that they have a very very bad reputation of telling the DWP that genuinely ill people are fit for work (over 80% of people they see in fact). But fear not. Get your appeal in as soon as they tell you the result. Then he will have another 6-9 months (where he will still get his ESA allowance) until he sees a tribunal. It is a complete shambles that I am going through myself at the moment. I am just waiting for my date for my tribunal now. Not looking forward to it though.

Got a lot to answer for jave ATOS.

Thanks for that sod'em, my oh new this was coming and it is a big worry!

Appeals and the like is just what someone with mental health issues needs!

At least he has managed to defer the appointment until January

Well, it had to happen. Up until now, we have avoided the sbow (except for a little flurry a couple of weeks ago). But now, it's here with avengeance. We have had about 8 inches this evening, and it's still coming thick and hard (no double entendres meant by the way):razz:. I was planning on doing most of my Xmas shopping tomorrow as well.:x