David Cameron on Comic Relief

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4082 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am disgusted David Cameron is to be on the comic relief red nose day show....after causing hardship and homelessness to so many families ....have tweeted along with others in a mass 8pm tweet to express my disgust.

I only just heard about this.

my mum said if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all ........................................................................................................... shiny faced...................................git

sorry I couldn't help myself

I know my rights Mr DCA I'm with the CAG......hello hello where you gone Mr DCA8)

my mum said if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all ......................... ......................... ......................... ......................... ....... shiny faced.................... ...............git

seconded

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

my mum said if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all ........................................................................................................... shiny faced...................................git

Well that would make Prime Ministers Question Times a bit more Marcel Marceau

Pictoinary anybody?

Comic relief red nose day is suppose to be for charitable people with a giving heart, not for the likes of David Cameron who is just greedy and does not know the meaning of being generous?

And someone else once said I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it.....

I wouldn't mind seeing David Cameron on comic relief if he was getting pelted with custard pies, eggs or anything else that would humiliate him. If people could donate to see things like that happen to him i bet there would be a record set for the amount of money raised.

I'd like to see him take an ATOS test.

There is no way on this earth that he is fit for work.

Oh, so you'd rather see him scrounge off the hardworking taxpayer? I mean, come on, the man's perfectly capable of stacking shelves at Poundland.

If you're out doing your shopping, which would you rather see: a shop assistant or a geologist, er, sorry, a Prime Minister?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Are Daily Mail readers allowed to post, on this forum ............ lol

I'll have to go check that out :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Tony Bliar was also on Comic relief after allowing the massacre of hundreds of thousand of innocent civilians in Irak in exchange for oil. Remember the "weapons of mass destruction"? That wasn't funny.

Now he works for JP Morgan, lobbying the same oil companies he made rich by exploring Iraq, for a mere £50,000 a month.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

I would not mind watching Cameron take part in a bullet catching competition.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

Whats wrong with promoting good causes??

A sense of humour, can help with allsorts

Are Daily Mail readers allowed to post, on this forum ............ lol

We try not to judge people for the mistakes they've made in the past. The important thing is that they take control of the situation and move on with their lives, hopefully learning from the mistakes we've made.

I'm talking about Daily Mail readers BTW. David Cameron has proactively chosen his mistakes and should understand the consequences of his actions. His judgment will come at the ballot box.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.