Im sorry but i will be scaling back my activites in the debt forums

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5527 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im sorry to say that i will be drastically scaleing back my activities in the debt forums going forward

This is because some senior members, and some of the site team have expressed their disapproval of my comments, and because my family are not happy with the amount of time i spend on here trying to help people.

I want to say that this site has been a godsend to me, and i know it has to many others, but all can be spoilt by a few who think that their word is better than others (when at the end of the day, we should all only be focussing on helping people):(

I felt i should post this explanation, as i know that a lot of posters have come to rely on me

I will still see all the ones i have been working with through to the end however

Kind Regards CCM

• Haha 1

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening CCM

You have offered advice to me personally on numerous occasions for which I am very grateful. I of course respect that you must make your own decision regarding your future involvement with the site, but I sincerely hope you will reconsider

All the best

Nosnibor

"THE CAG IS MY SHEPHERD I SHALL NOT PAY": :lol:

Hi CCM. You have helped and supported numerous people on here who probably would have given up without the help from yourself and others on this forum. If your decision is based on your family, then fair enough (my OH knows how they feel!!). Wishing you all the best whatever your decision but I know your advice and support would be missed if you did decide to scale it down.:)

<<<If I have helped please tickle the scales;-)<<<

which comments have met with disapproval?

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

What on earth is going on? It seems we keep losing valuable members at a time when we need each other most.

Things are happening on the enemy front which we need to combat & to lose valuable members means our considered arguments are the poorer for it

Edited by JonCris

Speaking as one who has had his knuckles rapped by the Mods and their friendly tame CAGBOT I have to say that there have been times when I thought it unfair and indeed a bit OTT.

H O W E V E R you really have to look at the bigger picture. CAG is scoring numerous sucesses in fighting the DCA **** and empowering hundreds of ordinary folk to take them on. This is bound to be affecting the DCAs profits. Indeed we all know that *** ****** regularly complains about threads and posts on here. The Mods are trying to keep the show legal so as the DCAs and their greedy backers cannot get an excuse to close CAG down. Dont forget they have loadsamoney and even some real solicitors unlike the Rentanames they use in their threatogrammes. Whilst I sometimes feel aggreived at getting slapped wrists and yellow cards I can see the reason for it. Of course that is not to say that I wont get a nasty PM from Jonniwhatshisname for letting my mouth run away with my brain at some stage in the future. So please stay with us as the advice you give helps others defaet the ****.

Hi CCM,

Your support and help has always been greatly appreciated and your comments welcomed.

If you do decide to take a step back especially for family reasons, nobody will have a problem with that. They would just say a big thank you to you and wish you well and hope you do stop in and say hello from time to time.

Best wishes

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

obtained and from my own experiences.

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~£3500. :grin:

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.

I don't know what's led to this decision CCM, but I've always been very impressed with your posts and am unaware of any concern among the site team about them. I hope you'll reconsider, although of course your family must come first.

• Haha 1
The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

hey no we need you

cag if we are actively hounding members that needs to stop or atleast be explained properly so the member concerned understands it is not a witch hunt and looses faith.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

hey no we need you

cag if we are actively hounding members that needs to stop or atleast be explained properly so the member concerned understands it is not a witch hunt and looses faith.

dx

I agree completely and have no idea what has led to this. The site team who have seen CCM's post don't know what it's about either, so I'm at a loss as to what's happened.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

CCM, first time I have read one of these threads in a long time. No idea what its about, not really bothered but when you are online for huge amounts of time, it can affect family life. "Don't be a stranger, CCM". Have fun.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

as stated

we cant afford to see experienced members go.

we have all had our knuckles wrapped, good or bad, we just move on,

some members do believe they are god and are allways right,

i just ignore.

getting things wrong is the only way we learn.

we are all in this togeather, good or bad

Although i don't post much i have been on here a while now and it would be sad to see you go CCM as i personally have gained a lot from your posts.

There is still a good fight to be fought and us caggers need our best foot soldiers for the job so i do hope you stay.

If this is more to do with your family commitments then its a personal choice and we can all understand this.

If on the other hand its to do with a rebuke you have suffered then I feel this can be scored up as 1 - 0 to the DCA's and OC's.

Your posts have been both enjoyable/funny and enlightening it'll be a shame to see them disappear:(

My inbox is full of posts from the cagbot. :p My record is 80 times all off one thread too. :rolleyes:

I can understand that you have a family and a life outside of CAG, but you'll have to give all that up and donate your life, liver, and soul to the fight againt the DCA's. ;)

Seriously though, we'll be sad to see you leave, so if it's at all possible, pop back on occasionally, when the family's not watching.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Speaking as one who has had his knuckles rapped by the Mods and their friendly tame CAGBOT I have to say that there have been times when I thought it unfair and indeed a bit OTT.

H O W E V E R you really have to look at the bigger picture. CAG is scoring numerous sucesses in fighting the DCA **** and empowering hundreds of ordinary folk to take them on. This is bound to be affecting the DCAs profits. Indeed we all know that *** ****** regularly complains about threads and posts on here. The Mods are trying to keep the show legal so as the DCAs and their greedy backers cannot get an excuse to close CAG down. Dont forget they have loadsamoney and even some real solicitors unlike the Rentanames they use in their threatogrammes. Whilst I sometimes feel aggreived at getting slapped wrists and yellow cards I can see the reason for it. Of course that is not to say that I wont get a nasty PM from Jonniwhatshisname for letting my mouth run away with my brain at some stage in the future. So please stay with us as the advice you give helps others defaet the ****.

Who's that ODC? Feel free to pm me so I can keep a look out for whoever it is on here.

I generally avoid internet chat forums like the plague as they always contain one or two nasty pieces of work whose only sense of self worth comes from upsetting others.

And because I've 'been there done that' with the stress thing I tend to avoid the more vociferous threads on here too.

HOWEVER this is a massive website and quite intimidating at first sight especially for someone who is a bit panicky and seeking help.

So to see someone making light of it all and calling those DCA’s ‘rotters’ or some such can break the tension.

At the same time I can understand the legal side, CAG has to be Caesars Wife, above reproach, no matter how low the opposition goes in its behaviour and tactics.

So plant your flag on the moral high ground, use lots of asterisks, damn with faint praise but don’t go away!

Sorry to see you go. There's a lot of demand for help, especially from those with some experience.

Been off and on again myself - but mainly due to several hospital stays.

I know CAG can take over your life : I don't how 42man has the stamina myself.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5527 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks