Diskmandave -v- Robinson, Way & Co - The Never Ending Story

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2946 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IIIUMINATI it's a lot easier to read your posts if you don't use caps at the start of every word.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

If In The Uk U Approach A Financial Advisor And They Do Not Not Complete A Full Finanincial Appreciation Of You Current

Financial Status Then They Can Be Liabale For Selling Or Advising The Sale Of A Product Or An Advancement Which Is Unsuitable For Your Application Due To Your Current Circumstances And Action Can Be Taken

If You Complete A Request For A Loan As I Understand It The Information You Supply Determines The Result Of Your Application .

The Question I Ask Has The Application Been Assed By A Licenced Financial Advisor As To Your Accepability Or Simply

Assesed By The Lending Company By Using A Reference Agency.

If

Thanks for this post, that's very interesting, explains allot to me. I once had a financial adviser that discussed all my DD with my accountant behind my back, hence to say I sacked him.

Lloyds TSB -Settled in full 30/08/06 :)

Now whoes next :)

Mum's words, "Won't you get arrested for sending that?"

Well if they had their way..........

Fortunately we don't live in the 18th century.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Had another 2 calls today (13th), 1 mobile, 1 landline...

RW&C; "Can I speak to diskmandave please...?"

DMD; "Speaking, your full name and company name please..."

RW&C; "It's XxXxXx from RW&C, can we do security please...?"

DMD; "Nope, I don't give out personal details to strangers."

RW&C; "I have to end this call then....." Click...

How easy is that then?!!!

• Haha 1

Letters posted!

Mum's words, "Won't you get arrested for sending that?"

"They're a bank after all and a debt's a debt..........."

A debt is only a debt if they have an executed copy of a CCA:D

Hope this is you returning to cheer us all up DMD:)

Welcome back DMD :D

Oooh, I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the poor *** at RW & Co opens that letter :eek:

My Dell is a 'mare, but luckily I bought the warranty and I've had WAY more than my money's worth :) Good luck with your 'puter...

BB

Oi !!:D Dave !! I have just read that you were going to leave us ?! :eek: How can you even think about leaving us ??!! :eek: I will be gutted if you go.... your threads are hilarious... and I you have given folk on here so much confidence in standing their ground against these DCAs.

YOU HAVE TO STAY !!! Is it because you are missing the stern telling-off from various women at Robbers Way.... ? ;)

stay stay stay dave, please!!!!

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

Had another 2 calls today (13th), 1 mobile, 1 landline...

DMD; "Nope, I don't give out personal details to strangers."

RW&C; "I have to end this call then....." Click...

How easy is that then?!!!

DMD; "Certainly, what's your postcode please"

RW&C;"Huh?"

DMD; "You need to answer my security questions. What's your postcode, please"

RW&C; ... stadrting to get confused.

DMD; "After all, you wouldn't expect me to give out my personal details without establishing who you are"

... after some time..

DMD; "Great. So i presume that this phone call is about my recent letter. The one telling you its a criminal offence to call me without permission, and that I'm recording all phone calls..."

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

That's brilliant! Will use that next time!

Just a small update..... No calls today, they must have got the Harassment Warning letters...?!! LOL!

BTW, I should be back & fully up & running again by late Monday afternoon...

Regards, Dave.

• Haha 1

That's brilliant! Will use that next time!

Just a small update..... No calls today, they must have got the Harassment Warning letters...?!! LOL!

BTW, I should be back & fully up & running again by late Monday afternoon...

Regards, Dave.

Hello Diskmandave.

Your thread was one of the first that I read when I was still a newbie.

I have just caught up with it today and it has had me ROFPMSL!! Good to hear that you're not leaving, I had a pit in my stomach when I read that particular post. :(:D

CurlyBen, tomterm8, ODC and rory32 et al have all helped contribute to making this such a great thread too.

I'll be keeping a closer eye on my inbox from now on, for post notifications. I too have commenced my battle with Robinson Way/Horwich Farrelly (depends on which hat they feel like wearing), too.

I have promised Spiritgirl and Hopeful1 that I will start my own thread on it too which I will do soon. I have received some great gems from them too.

Unlike you, I refuse to speak to them by phone. At one point they were calling my mobile 3 times a day, every day. In the end I purchased some inexpensive call blocking software which basically hangs the phone up on them, as soon as it detects their number! :p;) The beauty of this is that I now have a comprehensive call log of their stupid phone calls.

Anyway, watch out for my post. You can see what I've been up to in my other threads (see my signature) too.

Keep at them. I, like you intend to keep sticking to them until they get lost!

deedee xx

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p