Diskmandave -v- Robinson, Way & Co - The Never Ending Story

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2891 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another begging letter in a blue stripey envelope then!!!

stripey.jpg

You'ld think they'ld have the message by now??? I've already verbally and in writing told them to take me to f***ing court! And now this! Where does their paqpertrail end??!

HF100807.jpg

Looks like TT8's letter again then!! :rolleyes:

DMD, you have left your name on there matey !!!!!

Already dealt with but thanks!

the German Officer's list in Dad's Army ..... your name will also go on ze list .... don't tell him Pike !
Someone's showing their age! :rolleyes:

Can't wait for my big day out at our new County Court though! :D

What a pathetic letter. Placed on a sue list indeed, you would think they could come up with something a bit better.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Dear Whorewitch and Farleys

Please dont waste your time and mine by making idle threats. Please issue the summons and we will see what a real solicitor and judge make of it.

By the waY PC World have a great sale on printers. Perhaps you should buy one so as you do not have to use the same one as Robberscum no Way. It really would look much more professional.

Your ever loving pal

DMD

Sat in the garden with a small drink to read through this thread....had to refill half way through....I have laughed outloud!!

Subscribed and now off to read the rest of your threads!

:confused: New here and in need of some advice! :confused:

If you dont pay up this time, next letter you get will be :

From Robinson way & Co :

Dear Mr Dave

CREDITOR Horwich Farrely { EX Robinson, way & co ]

This matter has been passed on to us from our client Horwich and Farrelly for Immediate collection. Failure to pay the full sum within 7 days will result in us putting your account into the hands of our maximum enforcement & pre-and a bit litigation express team. The pre litigation and the pre pre litigation team will no longer administer your account due to your constant indebitness and general obturate and rotten behaviour.

This debt will not go away !. might go round in circles forever.. but its not going away !

Dear Whorewitch and Farleys

Please dont waste your time and mine by making idle threats. Please issue the summons and we will see what a real solicitor and judge make of it.

By the waY PC World have a great sale on printers. Perhaps you should buy one so as you do not have to use the same one as Robberscum no Way. It really would look much more professional.

Your ever loving pal

DMD

You know..... I'm even half tempted to send that, the way I feel right now!!

Did some-one mention alcohol? Oh joy - count me in :p

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

hi all,

having just had another "local representative" letter the other day, I sent this to our chums this morning:

1) Offer In Full and Final Settlement

In response to your letter of ** July 2007 I sent a written offer of £150 to settle the account in full and final settlement. I subsequently received your letter of 31 July 2007 inviting me to make an offer in full and final settlement of the account. I then phoned your office and learnt that you had declined my offer of £150, but was told that you would accept £400; I asked you put that in writing, which you did in your letter of August 2007. Unfortunately this letter makes it clear that you do not regard this sum as full and final settlement and this was confirmed in our telephone conversation of August 2007.

I am unable to make any such payment to you until I have your written assurance that this would be full and final settlement of the account.

2) Communication

Your letter of July 2007 is misguided in suggesting that I have failed to reply to your letters. A look at my file will show that there is a regular and prompt response. I can assure you that I shall always respond to your letters.

However since the conclusions of our phone calls do not correspond to what you subsequently put in writing, I see no purpose in communication by telephone. The fact that you use an exorbitant 0870 telephone number also discourages me from calling you. For these reasons, I trust that all future communications will be by letter.

3) Local Representative

I note from your correspondence that your local Representative has called at my home on several occasions. This is entirely unnecessary since you are well aware of my position from my letters and our telephone conversations. As there is no conceivable role (other than intimidation) which your local representative can fulfil by calling at my home, I would regard any further such visit as harassment and I will not hesitate to seek a County Court Order to prevent this.

Please send me the name, address and local phone number of your local Representative. I can then contact him to arrange a mutually convenient meeting place if you give me advanced notification of any aspects which you wish me to discuss with him.

4) Bank Charges

You are fully aware of my dispute regarding the £300 of bank charges added to my account by Barclaycard. The legality of these charges is now being considered in the High Court. Until this point reaches a final ruling, I suggest that we place this amount of £300 “on-hold”.

5) Capital Repayment

Since you have reneged on our agreement to settle this debt once and for all, I propose to recommence making monthly payments to you. Due to recent increases in rent I am able to pay £10 per month.

6) Please confirm the following:

1) That you will not accept £400 in full and final settlement.

2) You will not send any local Representative(s) to visit me at home.

3) You will put the £300 of bank charges on hold.

4) You will accept £10 per month as capital repayment as per our previous agreement.

Yours Sincerely,

c.c. Customer Relations, Barclays Bank PLC, 1 Churchill Place, FREEPOST

RTLA-CSUE-TCHC, London E14 5HP

c.c. Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR

c.c. Office of Fair Trading, Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London EC4Y 8JX

i'm looking forward to the reply, i wonder if someone is actually gonna sit down and type out a letter? any bets .....

Can anyone advise me of how to get my repayments down to £1 per week???

best wishes

DownEm

hi clutchingatstraws,

did try to set my own thread, but have not worked it out yet - but will keep trying!

re my account, it was from an old sharkleycard credit card, was alot younger and stupid back then and run up a £3500 debt which never got paid, it was passed to RMA and I didn't pay them either so ended up with you know who...

Up untill bank charges issue came up, I had been paying of at £50 pm and balance is now £1500, but this balance is in dispute as £300 of the money owed is bank charges. I guess I could just go after Barclays for the charges to be refunded but I enjoy irritating RWC so have gone after them for the charges to be removed from the total debt.

I'll be honest and admit I don't know quite as much about this sort of thing as some others on the site and do not really know what the score is in my situation. I just want rid of the debt for good as it the last debt I have! But would be delighted if I could find a way of not paying at all?

any advice greatly appreciated?!

kind regards

Edd