Diskmandave -v- Robinson, Way & Co - The Never Ending Story

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2921 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

start your own thread, come back and edit your above message with the link

that woul dmake the best sense

thanks - ps pm me the link and ill help as much as i can

Me Vs AA/Blair Oliver - Defaulted on CCA, Committed Criminal Offence, started chasing payment

Me Vs Great Universal - Wrote off the 2k balance, couldnt supply docs

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/74209-me-littlewoods-catalogue.html

My Friend Vs Lowell Portfolio - Balance written off, all action stopped!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75075-my-friend-lowell-victory.html

My Friend Vs Empire Catalogue - Balance Cleared

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75713-my-friend-empire-droyds.html

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now as they havent got the agreement it shouldnt come too light at a later date therefore am i correct nil balance?

No the debt still exists, it is however unenforceable

Can I claim back any payments that have been made because they had no legal right to collect monies because they were not acting within CCA?

That would probably considered as unjust enrichment, also the payments were made voluntarily - so no.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Payments only made under threat of court action.

As Rory says it would depend on whether the court took the view that you had only paid under duress. If however you have paid in excess of the original money loaned via interest charges then there is probably a case for reclaiming those - but its all new case law

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

Another update! Called today while I was out and then again on my mobile no#

Nice & short & sweet, asked for security, told him not prepared to co-operate, okay goodbye then.

They've just called on the house 'phone and then my mobile no# whilst writing this, repeat scenario, goodbye then.. ;)

Now enter Mother into the scenario.... "Please write to them and order them to stop calling my house 'phone"........... Letter writing time then!

Also CCA request now sent to HFC Bank seeing as RW&C say they still have a duty as the creditor, can't wait for the reply to that!!

Oh DMD Im sure you can draft a lovely little letter for your mother. Maybe she should contact Age Concern, her MP and a few other publicity minded individuals.

What a wunch of bankers

3 letters to update with then!

1) CCA to HFC Bank Ltd....

hfc1.jpg

2) Harassment Warning from me....

harass2.jpg

3) Harassment Warning from Mother....!

harass1.jpg

Light the blue touch paper and sit back then??!

Um, your mothers letter has a few little details missing, such as:

" This is a private telephone line, operated on a contract with the intention of receiving and making personal phone calls. I have not authorised any other member of my family to recieve calls from your organisation using this PRIVATE TELEPHONE LINE.

By using this telephone number without my permission you are interfering with my ability to use my own private property for the duration of any call.

It is my right to require that this telephone line, which is licensed solely to myself, is kept clear for my own personal calls.

It is consquently my view that you are commiting the tort of interference with contract insofar as for the duration of each call you make to my son without my permission, you are interfering with my contractual right to recieve and make personal calls on my private telephone line.

Continued interference with my contractual rights may result in legal action.

• Haha 1

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

p.s. I'd take the telephone numbers off the letter:)

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

" This is a private telephone line, operated on a contract with the intention of receiving and making personal phone calls. I have not authorised any other member of my family to recieve calls from your organisation using this PRIVATE TELEPHONE LINE.

By using this telephone number without my permission you are interfering with my ability to use my own private property for the duration of any call.

It is my right to require that this telephone line, which is licensed solely to myself, is kept clear for my own personal calls.

It is consquently my view that you are commiting the tort of interference with contract insofar as for the duration of each call you make to my son without my permission, you are interfering with my contractual right to recieve and make personal calls on my private telephone line.

Too many big words for the monkeys at Robberscum Way:D

Letter de-enveloped :rolleyes: and updated! :) Brilliant as usual tt8! :cool:

Just sorry I can't give U any more Rep's atm...!

harass3.jpg

Got my Cheeky Vimto head on now! fugly.gif

tiger1.gif

Who's next on my list then.....??! AHHH RBoS it is then!!!

Sticker just says you are a member, but your CAG email tells them so much more.

After all they can then link you posts here directly to your letters, rahther than guessing.

Wouldn't look good in a libal case.

Libal as you know is a serious mine field.

I am currently involved in an american law suit that has been brought against the members of the site I admin.

I know that they can't touch me and that my comments are bullet proof, but that doesn't stop them trying.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

I Understand That In The Us You As An Individual Can Sue A Provider Of Credit As A Recless Lender If Your Request For A Loan Is Not Properley Investigated Ie: Can You Afford The Advance ?

If In The Uk U Approach A Financial Advisor And They Do Not Not Complete A Full Finanincial Appreciation Of You Current

Financial Status Then They Can Be Liabale For Selling Or Advising The Sale Of A Product Or An Advancement Which Is Unsuitable For Your Application Due To Your Current Circumstances And Action Can Be Taken

If You Complete A Request For A Loan As I Understand It The Information You Supply Determines The Result Of Your Application .

The Question I Ask Has The Application Been Assed By A Licenced Financial Advisor As To Your Accepability Or Simply

Assesed By The Lending Company By Using A Reference Agency.

If

Just subscribing as I am having trouble with RWC but unfortunately they have managed to produce the Halifax CCA, all be it 6 months & 2 weeks too late!

My penalty charges outweighs it so im not bothered either way!

Tom

Sorry Pressed The Wrong Button

If That Is The Case Then Many Of Us Have Been The Victim Of Reckless Lending And Completed Applications For Credit With Out

The Fsa Help Or Advice Regarding This Matter .

My Wife Has Been Given Over £5000 Worth Of Credit Card Credit

In The Past 7 Months. She Has Not Applied But Has Been Tete-canvased .

My Wife Receives Income Support £178 Per Week

If We Were To Go Mad What Happens Next ????