Lowell on a buying spree?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 249 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a heads up.

Lowell seem to be on a bulk buying mission and are swooping up some rather old debts.

I've had FIVE emails today, all of which are in relation to statute barred debts.

Three of them have been statute barred since 2018, the other two from 2019.

None of them are for any substantial kind of money and none of them appear on my credit file.

The emails are just polite requests for payments to clear the balances. 

I'm not going to bother replying to them. That's far too much work for my liking. 

thats because they purchased hoist uk recently with all there old not chased historic debts in the UK.

sadly they are making £M's from mugs coughing up blindly 

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

as long as you wrote giving your correct address at some point and you've not moved..

else a debt being SB'd means nothing if they raise a backdoor CCJ to an old address encompassing them all. as lowells like to do.

and never use email!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

They've got my address - it's on the "letters" they've sent by way of email. However, I may reply to each one tomorrow telling them to stop emailing me and to send me all correspondence via mail. They can incur some postage costs whilst I continue to ignore. Of course, if they do try anything I'll be straight on them - I'll quote back their very own words about statute barred debts which is one their website. 

Thank you. 

• 3 weeks later...

Lowell removed my email address after I told them to send all correspondence to my home address. They have now sent the same letters through the post so they 100% have my address. 

Now do I just ignore and let them waste their money sending me letters? The newest debt defaulted in 2015 maybe early 2016, but most were 2011-2013. None of them appear on my credit file