UKPC/DCB(Legal) 11+PCNs for privately owned van used for my Ltd Co. - PAPLOC for 5, gained Default Judgement!! - Parkhorse Shopping Centre, Church St, Hudds, HD1 2RT **SET ASIDE+CLAIM DISMISSED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 351 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

copy of v5c? or number from it and your reg number?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Letter sent to dvla, no screen grabs of tax payment yet, will see what they ask me for.

I jsut deleted the vin part, hopefully they don't think twice.

When I sold it I didn't think i'd ever need anything to do with it again. In hindsight now I should have :(

I can track down tax payment tho, just not sure if it's in an old bank I don't use, but I can get it if needed. Also I have pcn with my name and reg on.

So far we know they did not have planning permission... So they have acted illegally??

From DVLA now, automated.. 

Thank you for your enquiry.

This email address is explicitly for the large volume datasets, or similar large data sets, as described at www.gov.uk/data-requests-dvla. It is not for the use of Individuals, complaints, Police Enquiries, FOIs or SARs.

PLEASE NOTE: Any request that is not specifically relating to the request of a large data set will NOT be responded to.

Subject Access Requests (SARs): [email protected]
Freedom of Information Requests (FOIs): [email protected]
General DVLA Queries or Individual/s requests: https://www.gov.uk/contact-the-dvla
Vehicle Enquiries: https://www.gov.uk/get-vehicle-information-from-dvla

Thank you

???

I would guess: General DVLA Queries or Individual/s requests: https://www.gov.uk/contact-the-dvla

Send it there and see what happens.

Re the DVLA, read from post 14 onwards here  https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/454573-eps-breach-of-gdpr/#comment-5195535

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks, STILL confused...

So this then?

https://contact.dvla.gov.uk/response?response_type=vehicle&email_case_id=QG4PfoUBj1TYATYkqd3_

?

I am just wondering, is it worth trying to find out what the contract was for UKPC at this location? (the shopping centre?)

Maybe I could ask the old company who owned the building then? Or ask them if they can stop it???

49 minutes ago, mrk1 said:

I am just wondering, is it worth trying to find out what the contract was for UKPC at this location? (the shopping centre?)

Maybe I could ask the old company who owned the building then? Or ask them if they can stop it???

Both are superb ideas if at all feasible.

51 minutes ago, mrk1 said:

I'm not surprised you're still confused.  So am I.  Because the DVLA make it deliberately confusing.

Yep, that looks like the form. 

Make sure the case number at the top is not 171621 though as that's the case number I've just set up with my dummy run!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Leave case number blank?? I don’t have one.  

I have got a unique case number now, not sure if this is going anywhere tho, just barrels of red tape and levels.

Here is what I put to Dvla. 

Hello. I am trying to get information regarding this vehicle. 

I am being chased by UKPC parking unlawfully for 11 parking tickets which should not have been left on my vehicle as I was a tenant of the shopping centre where the vehicle got them. 

I need to know if UKPC requested my details at each of the 11 times for this vehicle in 2018? 

The dates are between May and December 2018.

I can prove ownership by showing you I paid tax for the vehicle with a bank statement.

Can you let me know ASAP as this is quite urgent.

It’s really causing me a lot of stress. 

My email is ************.com
Are you able to check for me please. 

Do you think  ukpc or dcbl read these threads?

so what if they do..

dx

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

the last line of your last post regarding fleecer's snooping on threads, sometimes it encourages them to bail out and stop if they do.

• Thanks 1

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

From looking at old threads, I'd say that the fleecer's have on occasion, definitely bailed after seeing the defence being generated on the thread...

Edited by Nicky Boy
  • Like 2

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

I wonder what we need to do to make that happen!

They could potentially see I have an army behind me and a case building up.

No planning permission,

violation of tenant permission to load,

they used to crawl around that area and pick on those tenants of the shopping centre as they knew literally only had one way to load and unload!

Let's not get over-confident here at this stage. I doubt whether they care if you have an army behind you, they care about the money and your is a larger amount than most of the people we see here.

The way to get the better of them is to calmly amass evidence and build your case against them.

HB

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Going to call owners who had the building today and see if they’ll take or if they can take it down.  And if I can find out the contract in place there Ukpc had. I was a trader using to unload. It’s unfair for them to use me as cash vehicle. Cash I don’t even have 😂

The large company who owned the shopping centre at the time of the tickets. They sold it to the current owner. 

1. See if they have the power to step in. 
2. See if I can get the contract details of the ukpc contract. 

Called the previous owner. They are happy to help and step in where they can. They’ve asked me to send email with all previous dates. I’ll follow up. 
Just resorted all paperwork now and will scan at the next 2 hours. 
Can I ask what info needs redacting. Just my name and reg? I’ll have to get a permanent marker 

TYes any ref numbers and barcodes also need redacting along with personal details and vehicle VRM.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

If i use MS paint there are over 50 pages... It would take a week... I will have to do my best with a black market and really scribble...

So the most imporant info are the dates then,

I'll take out any refs, barcodes, names, reg numbers.

2 hours ago, mrk1 said:

Called the previous owner. They are happy to help and step in where they can. They’ve asked me to send email with all previous dates. I’ll follow up.

That is a superb move, and great that they're so cooperative.

It depends whether UKPC will take any notice of them, four years after the event and having been booted out.

Good move though.

2 hours ago, mrk1 said:

Just resorted all paperwork now and will scan at the next 2 hours. 
Can I ask what info needs redacting. Just my name and reg? I’ll have to get a permanent marker 

Look at what we did with the previous upload.

Van reg, fleecers' PCN number, barcodes - redact.

Dates and times - leave them in, it's essential we have them.

Damn library closed. I’ll upload first thing tomorrow. Their wizardry scanner does it all and both sides automatic. 
Just going to write a very pragmatic and concise email to the previous owners of the mall now. 
Waiting on a reply from Dvla. I think that’s about as much as I can do for now?

Email sent to previous owners.

I have laid a good case out about it's unfair for someone who poured and lost their time and money into a business to make their shopping centre and the town centre a destination.

I have asked for particulars of their contract with UKPC and I have given them the dates of tickets and asked if they can step in.

• Like 1