UKPC/DCB(Legal) 11+PCNs for privately owned van used for my Ltd Co. - PAPLOC for 5, gained Default Judgement!! - Parkhorse Shopping Centre, Church St, Hudds, HD1 2RT **SET ASIDE+CLAIM DISMISSED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 351 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

YAY more BS.

Just got a letter from DCBL asking for £1600.... I would rather die than give them a penny.

I am not sure how this come out the woodwork but I think it was the SAR I sent to PARKING EYE. they must have went in on their records and found 6 or so old tickets from 2018.

I was told by the manager of the shopping centre where I had my shop I was fine and not to pay attention to the signs, as I was unloading my goods here and there.

What should I do ?

They will not give up on a grand and a half easily.

Please upload the letter.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

as long as it is not entitled letter of claim and from a solicitor ignore!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Just upload the letter any which way you can.

We'll deal with redacting at this end.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

To my memory it would have only been for unloading and loading reasons... And the access to the centre from the parking was a 5 minute walk, as the doors only opened from the inside, you had to go the long way around...

As you can see this was over maybe 5 months.. was always loading and unloading, sometimes 15 bags of stock.

LoC redacted.

I've created a new thread as this seems a different location compared to your other cases (correct me if I'm wrong).

This is a Letter of Claim so you need to reply with a snotty letter within the fleecers' 30 days.

However, this is over a grand and a half, the matter won't stop there, they will take you to court, and you'd better get used to the idea.

As well as the snotty letter you need to build up evidence to smash their claim.

1 hour ago, mrk1 said:

I am not sure how this come out the woodwork but I think it was the SAR I sent to PARKING EYE. they must have went in on their records and found 6 or so old tickets from 2018.

UKPC are a completely different company from PE, there is no connection.

1.  Presuming you don't have this paperwork, and presuming they don't formally know your new address, SAR UKPC today (not DCBL) and add a new first paragraph "Firstly, would you kindly note that I no longer live at XXXXX, my new address is XXXXX".  Get that off today 1st class with a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.

2.  This evening knock up a draft of a snotty letter.  There are loads on the forum.

3.  This evening explain to us, succinctly, how you got these five invoices.

DCBL are surely masters of mathematics. Is there another bunch of crooks anywhere that could turn 5 PCNs with a maximum of £100 each into £1600.

If you still have the original PCNs could you please post them here.

I notice that some of the tickets are for parking without a permit. Did?you need a permit to be on site?

Yes, it's exactly twice the amount they normally try to scrounge off motorists.

So either there are really 10 PCNs, not five, or they've got confused again, the poor dears.

They have a lot of previous for this on the forum.

To be fair, they do seem to be able to count up to two alright, but after that it gets too much for them.

1 hour ago, mrk1 said:

But interestingly enough sent about 15 other ‘incidents’. I used to run a shop in a shopping centre. And I was told by management I could park under the centre. Long story short is ukpc kept putting tickets on and I refused to take notice. I don’t think these are my concern now. First I’ve heard of these since 2018. 

Oh dear.  I've just seen this in your other thread.  So it's likely that £1600 is the "correct" figure and there are 10 PCNs.  Anyway, the SAR will reveal all.

Right,

they have my current address as I gave it to them on the sar, I sent the SAR to ukpc.

They replied to me with all paprwork on me, mainly things like photo evidence of my vehicles in situ.

1 of them was the mcdonalds issue, and the 5 of them were the van parked at my old business where I had a lease on a shop in a shopping centre.

What else can I send to UKPC now?

I already got a SAR from them?

2. This evening knock up a draft of a snotty letter.  There are loads on the forum.

What snotty letter and to who with what aim sorry?

3.  This evening explain to us, succinctly, how you got these five invoices.

You mean the situation with me parking on the premises where my van was?

Just now, mrk1 said:

You mean the situation with me parking on the premises where my van was?

Yes.

In December 2017 I took on a years lease at a shopping centre, one of those older 70s ones you find in old towns,

I knew the manager and he cut me a really good deal, 6 months free rent then after that pay what you can after you have seen how you do. It was one of those failing centres, not like Westfield, I hope you know what I mean.

I was told by one of the managers that I would be fine to park there as long as it was not all day, so I did. Mostly used for unloading and unloading. The parking spaces were under the shopping centre. There were signs there.

I mostly used it for loading and unloading. ndI was the only member of staff there, you know, a real one man bad thing.

I had a guy work from time to time but never when I needed him. Usually the morning or afternoon when I would come in I would need to unload up to 15 large bags a time with clothing in. Upon getting to the centre I had to walk about 5 minutes to my shop and then proceed downstairs to the basement then unlock the door from inside and then unload the van. If it was busy in the morning I may have grabbed 20/30 minutes of trade before I would then go and park the van, knowing it wasn't meant to be there all day.

I did get tickets, and I did call them to tell them I worked here and I was unloading and loading up large quantities of bags most days. But 99% of the time always went to park the van at the free parking spots just out of the ring road, maybe 15 minutes round trip with good traffic.

UKPC would obviously not listen to me. I was stressed with work and did not have the time if they did not have the time to listen to me. I was a member of staff!

Nothing for years, then when I sent this SAR off about the mcdonalds issue, lo behold all these claims come back to me. I am wondering if I just reminded them they had this info on me. God knows.

Thanks for this.  Work calls at my end.  I promise to look in this evening when I knock off.

But  did the centre manager not mention any permit, and what do they know about the UKPC madness  might be worth asking them as you could say UKPC we are now wanting to take you to court.  Wonder if ther was even a valid contract for UKPC at that time?

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

no it does NOT

read it PROPERLY!

it does not say WILL>

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ah ok says LIKELY.. Good old use of words and tactics I suspect.

I am keen to know what I can do and what will likely happen.

This is ridiculous that they think they can come at me now for £1600! 

I had a lease on a premises there. I was part of that business!

Exactly! That's probably just one of many weapons you will be able to use against them...

Do you have a copy of the lease?

Does it have any clauses regarding goods delivery facilities?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

I would have to see if there is an email with an agreement, but to be honest I am not sure if it would mention about the parking, and if it does it probably is not freindly to me?

Would the shopping centre have the power to waver these????