style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3642 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might I be bold enough to tell you to cease and desist from this behaviour? If OP wants this posted here, he's perfectly free to do so himself.

Moderator note: don't do this again. Also, insulting benefit claimants in general is not permitted, so don't do that either.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

So you're telling me that my instinct was correct, and that post 55 was not intended to be taken seriously? I'm glad to hear that, but you should be aware that irony doesn't always come across well in written media. You may wish to use smilies.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Yes all my posts were meant seriously. But please could you outline which part of any of my posts were offensive to benefit claimants?

Oh, come on. The suggestion that they're lazy criminals? Do I need to explain to you why that's offensive?

This afternoon I put a complaint at Jobcentre about my advisor telling me to remove my gaytshirt as he has no right speaking to me like that, anyway when I went in at 4pm while I was doing Jobsearch, an advisor came up to me and he said the following (Shaun, what did your advisor say to you? remove that gaytshirt and put another on, if you come in tomorrow with them tshirts then when you sign on tomorrow my advisor will send my JSA claim to a decision maker and I could possibly be sanctioned)

This is a joke, what gives them the right to threaten me regarding sanctions because of a tshirt, I think this is a stupid excuse to sanction me and save money.

seems to me you need a sanction,what a loser.

Why do you keep posting this though, on various forums slightly altering the place, and up dating the date (I take it they are all you) as the story is more or the less same, written in your style.

I could not care less what you look like, dress like, but its sad you waste peoples time with it all.

Why do you keep posting this though, on various forums slightly altering the place, and up dating the date (I take it they are all you) as the story is more or the less same, written in your style.

I could not care less what you look like, dress like, but its sad you waste peoples time with it all.

Does make you wonder why and

Reading on another forum,Page 10 :|

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4848694&page=10

It looks like this has happened 3 times now and the sage of the T shirt :!:

Twice on the WP

Once at JCP.....

That's 3 times now....

seems to me you need a sanction,what a loser.

Terrible attitude and nasty insulting unhelpful remark

No it isn't

Perhaps if some people take time out to read OP posts and threads on CAG and MSE forums,your see OP is not listening to anyone advice and is just spoiling for a fight with the JCP/DWP...

Hope it does not happen,but perhaps it needs a Sanction to wake the OP up !

People wear all sorts at the jobcentre and as already pointed out this time someone has been threatened with a sanction so it can only be homophobic

Homophobia still exists and is a sadly all too common idea

In the end we are only hearing one side of this story from this OP !

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4848694&page=10

Have a read through this thread on another forum about the OP. They have a better handle on this guy.

The difference with this site is that we don't judge people. If you don't want to support the OP, or think he's wasting peoples time, then I suggest that you and others who have a problem with the thread stop posting on it.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

So you now want to disbelieve every OP? Or is it just him?

Sanctioning someone is terrible and you actively want this inflicted on him? You are just trolling

Anyway - I complained and found out that 2 months later there's no record of it and nothing has changed

It turns out that some jobcentres are ignoring complaints so it's best to keep a copy and complain to the jobcentre manager, area manager and your MP if they are likely to be understanding

Keep records of your dealings with the jobcentre as it may help in the future

I bet if you had a I love IDS Tshirt on you wouldnt have a problem lol

Anyway OP how many other forums have you posted this on now and have you learnt anything? Or do you plan on wearing these Tshirts just to lose another job and to get sanctioned?

I bet if you had a I love IDS Tshirt on you wouldnt have a problem lol

Anyway OP how many other forums have you posted this on now and have you learnt anything? Or do you plan on wearing these Tshirts just to lose another job and to get sanctioned?

The OP said that was a stint of labour at a charity shop and considering they don't have uniforms they couldn't complain about a tshirts without it being homophobic plus is there a problem with being a member of more then one forum?

As already pointed out people wear all sorts to the jobcentre without the grief and threats of a sanction so why this t-shirt being bad? Again it's homophobic

Just because there's no unfiorm for the charity shop, doesn't mean there's no dress code.

I used to volunteer at a charity shop and whilst we had no uniform, we had a dress code.

Which is normally whatever tshirts you want based in experience

Actually, no. And we couldn't wear jeans and had to dressed decently.

Is this panto now or something?

I have been in loads of shops where people wear jeans and whatever tshirt they like, I have also been forced to labour in them with no mention of dress code

Just because there's no unfiorm for the charity shop, doesn't mean there's no dress code.

I used to volunteer at a charity shop and whilst we had no uniform, we had a dress code.

Volunteers in charity shops are putting people out of work.

Quotes: "I am working here to keep the dole of my back"

"I have been put out of work by the new management policy and now I am on the dole."

I can verify the second as I provided the reference for the worker. He is now subject to a reduced benefit after he was invalidated out and now he just gets basic rate. First of all his skills become redundant by the closure of factories and he did well to get job after a period of volunteering for the Wildlife Trusts. I employ him as a volunteer but I create work given a chance but the cut-backs and making it increasingly difficult. More than adequate expenses though.

Volunteering is only OK if it you get something out of it.

Is this panto now or something?

I have been in loads of shops where people wear jeans and whatever tshirt they like, I have also been forced to labour in them with no mention of dress code

WP wear jeans sometimes. I mostly don't. I did today after the rain.