Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About peakson

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. So to cut the story short my child is around one years old and was placed in a foster care home with his mother due to her mental health and social services have now decided they want a 12 month supervision order because of this, They have asked me to sign a written agreement but I of-course refuse to sign it, Not because I want to play difficult but because generally disagree with there agreement, *In one part of the agreement it states: *Myself* will not allow any unsafe or unauthorised people, in particular his partner *Partner* to attend his contact with (Child) or be in his home during contact or to attend groups etc. Authorised people include *Family Member* and *Family Member*. Should *Myself* wish other members of his family to attend contact or any friends, this will be reviewed at Child in Need Core Groups which will occur approximately every 6 weeks. The social services are trying to stop my partner (not child's mother) who has lived with me for 4 months, Police checks have come back clear with no previous convictions, no threat to children and lives a normal life, works full time, pays her bills etc, They are allowing the mother to allow my son near anyone she wants even though she had contact with a known sex offender putting our son in danger, The social service's reason my partner cannot be around my son is because if our relationship was to break down and end it will cause a emotional impact on my son, Even though the social services allowed my son to live with a family of 6 from birth that included children a child of his age and 3 other children aged 6 to 15 for 8 months they are a fine one to talk about emotional impacts. ************** *In one part of the agreement it states: *Myself* should meet the maintenance payments as currently assessed at £*** per month to support mother’s care of *Child*. Social services demand maintenance even though it is paid on time, They do not have the authority to demand such thing! *In one part of the agreement it states: *Myself* will not smoke cigarettes or allow anyone to smoke cigarettes inside his house or car, whether (Child) is present or not. I have way far to much common sense to smoke around my 1 year old son but the social services are clearly trying to put the law into there own hands *whether (Child) is present or not* It is illegal to smoke in a car (or other vehicle) with anyone under 18. The law changed on 1 October 2015, to protect children and young people from the dangers of secondhand smoke. Both the driver and the smoker could be fined £50. The law applies to every driver in England and Wales, including those aged 17 and those with a provisional driving licence. The law applies: to any private vehicle that is enclosed wholly or partly by a roof when people have the windows or sunroof open, or the air conditioning on when someone sits smoking in the open doorway of a vehicle The law does not apply to: e-cigarettes (vaping) a driver who is 17 years old if they are on their own in the car a convertible car with the roof completely down Every time a child breathes in secondhand smoke, they breathe in thousands of chemicals. This puts them at risk of serious conditions including meningitis, cancer, bronchitis and pneumonia. It can also make asthma worse. Could anyone advise me on this topic please?
  • Create New...