MM v DWP mandatory reconsideration fail.

Has anyone successfully argued an MR regarding the above case?

I had the first letter saying that everything was staying as it was as they believed that my payments were correct regarding the above case, but to contact them if I thought differently.

So I put in an MR which has come back with the same refusal but citing an ESA assessment from 2012, not 100% certain why they are referencing that shambles, and then the actual PIP assessment in 2016, where they say I was ''a little irritable, confrontational and anxious'' but didn't need prompting.

I've just read that out loud and have already realised that the 'prompting' doesn't need to be at the time of the event, it can be before.

My wife did a course to learn how to manage and assist someone with my disability, I just need to try and obtain the details and send them.

But I'm guessing that this is the usual MO for these lot?

My assessment isn't until 2027 as I was given a ten year award/prognosis.

I'm arguing that the descriptor which I was awarded 2 points for (Mixing with other people) should be 4 points not 2, this would put me in the enhanced daily living bracket.

Would like to know if there is anything specific I should quote back at them when I appeal the MR.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

This is getting into very technical benefit aspects that are unlikely to be  answered here.

You really need to get in touch with welfare rights/disability benefit advice services, who have a wealth of knowledge about every aspect.

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread