Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2478 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well here is the support I was offered trying to get into Self Employment, £150 and that was up to £150 so best I could hope for there would be £50.

Unable to go on the NEA that pays £2700 as I am constricted to the WP for 2 years, WTF are we suppose to do, start a business with no income at all

and pray that you get some money coming in.

So far Ingeus have:

Not offered to pay for my SIA Licence fee (In a job within a week with that Licence) have to wait for a SIA Licence course then get it. (Would pay it myself but CRB could be bad and can't afford to loose £220)

No support at all for anyone going self employed unless you call up to £150 support.

Completely and utterly useless outfit

It could be the fact that I have with held my consent on all forms, never signed anything at Ingeus in 14 months.

George

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Be careful when attempting to educate your fellow conscripts - It could be seen as "misconduct" and result in you being thrown out with a "Failure to Participate" sanction in tow. When I advised a fellow sufferer to record meetings when I bumped in to him at reception, certain "members of staff" were somewhat hostile to the comment.

How are you to know what misconduct is until you have read or been told THE RULES?

In the work place shop stewards are always handing out union material to fellow workers so why should this be any different?

I would tell them members of staff where to go to be quite frank.

Well here is the support I was offered trying to get into Self Employment, £150 and that was up to £150 so best I could hope for there would be £50.

Unable to go on the NEA that pays £2700 as I am constricted to the WP for 2 years, WTF are we suppose to do, start a business with no income at all

and pray that you get some money coming in.

So far Ingeus have:

Not offered to pay for my SIA Licence fee (In a job within a week with that Licence) have to wait for a SIA Licence course then get it. (Would pay it myself but CRB could be bad and can't afford to loose £220)

No support at all for anyone going self employed unless you call up to £150 support.

It could be the fact that I have with held my consent on all forms, never signed anything at Ingeus in 14 months.

George

Good luck with your business idea.... and seek Professional Advice from the Business Link Network. However, if for the sake of argument, you do register as self employed whilst at Ingeus, just remember:= for every 4 weeks you are registered, Ingeus will claim £275 for every 4 weeks.

I agree Osdset - I think this is one of many issues where the country needs to wake up. I wonder if doing online petitions or writing to IDS directly would make any difference. If enough people do it, then maybe ??? I have a friends who recently had some issues with the jobcentre, after he was made redundant. To cut a long story short, he wrote to IDS and also emailed his letter to as many local / national newspapers as he could. He now receives some form of JSA payment (which was stopped before) and also only has to sign on / attend once a month !!

Ingeus are beyond a joke in my opinion, and i haven't signed anything with ingeus either but then i haven't been asked too.

How are you to know what misconduct is until you have read or been told THE RULES?

In the work place shop stewards are always handing out union material to fellow workers so why should this be any different?

I would tell them members of staff where to go to be quite frank.

If my experiences with A4e are anything to go by, they make up the rules as they go along. As these establishments are not a recognised "workplace" for the conscripts, I doubt very much that the drones would grant shop steward privileges to anyone handing non-approved material. They are much more likely to generate a creative account of events and use it as a basis for a sanction - All I'm doing is suggesting a bit of discretion when handing out any leaflets.

jasta11: If you think you can get away with it, print out the DWP provider guidance notes on Ingeus' printer :heh:

Edited by citizenB

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

If my experiences with A4e are anything to go by, they make up the rules as they go along. As these establishments are not a recognised "workplace" for the conscripts, I doubt very much that the drones would grant shop steward privileges to anyone handing non-approved material. They are much more likely to generate a creative account of events and use it as a basis for a sanction - All I'm doing is suggesting a bit of discretion when handing out any leaflets.

jasta11: If you think you can get away with it, print out the DWP provider guidance notes on Ingeus' printer :heh:

..the guidance .pdf's total some 221 pages...how about I run off 30 sets then? :)

Ideally, I'd love to get all the advisors in a classroom and do a Powerpoint presentation, going through each rule very slowly and making them write it down.

Edited by citizenB

Ideally, I'd love to get all the advisors in a classroom and do a Powerpoint presentation, going through each rule very slowly and making them write it down.

Ooooo... Death by Powerpoint - You're just evil hail.gif (but I do like the idea).

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

There is nothing stopping anyone handing out 'subversive' material outside the drones premises, or educating another claimant during a 'fag break'.

Convince as many people as possible to refuse to sign data waivers or withdraw consent, and make sure everyone knows just what the drones can and cannot do.

Knowledge in this situation is power, and claimant solidarity places the drones between a rock and a hard place.

Edited by citizenB

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

Very true; knowledge is the key. Amazing how many people simply don't want to know about it though - a lot of the bods I tell the DWP rules to just shrug their shoulders and say 'who cares?'. Making a rod for their own back.

We need CAG badges..imagine a new intake of clients on their first session at Ingeus; advisor walks in and sees every one of them has a badge saying 'Consent withdrawn, I know the DWP rules'. :)

...who said 'Make it armbands !' ??? Tut!

Dum dum dum another one bytes the dust!

http://www.insidehousing.co.uk/care/landlord-to-end-work-programme-contract/6526271.article

A landlord will not to continue its contract for the government’s £5 billion flagship work programme saying that it is unsustainable for housing associations.

Accent Group has found it difficult to get people into sustained work through the programme because of the hard-to-place people referred to it by the main contractor Ingeus.

It has decided that the payment-by-results method used by the scheme is not financially viable for the group. Contractors are paid dependent on success, which relies on people staying in employment.

The housing association has decided not to renew its two-year contract when it ends in six months’ time.

I was with A4e afew years ago and they certainly do make it up as they go along :roll:

That seems to apply to all of them in my experience with Seetec, Ingeus and A4E

No-one has a clue and yet they are put in a position of great power and responsibility and deal with vulnerable people and yet they are lost and stupid and don't have a clue other then how to get people sanctioned and claim credit for people getting jobs when it's more down to the person involved

Maybe we should set up information stands or hand out leaflets outside JCP and WP centres. I would be willing to spend some time handing things out if someone could put together a leaflet or a small information package for me to print out.

I am not on JSA or WP so they dont know me :-)

In October last year I decided to find out what information A4greed held about me. Now I knew that if I submitted a Subject Access Request to them directly they would respond with a demand for a £10 fee, 2 items of ID to be sent to them and a 7 page form to be filled in (thus giving them even more data to peddle!). To avoid this I made the SAR to the DWP (as the data controller) and specified that the SAR included information held by A4greed as their data processor.

After some delaying tactics on their part the DWP provided me with a print out from their system - all well and good but nothing from A4greed. I complained to the DWP. I then received a communication from A4greed asking for a £10 fee, completed form and 2 items of ID!. I did not complete the A4greed form but instead complained to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).

Out of the blue I received a further communication from the DWP enclosing print outs from the A4greed system. There was a grudging apology that these had somehow been overlooked in their first response. I assumed that the ICO had spoken to the DWP and had a "quiet word" about their obligation as Data Controller. As an aside I do not believe that the A4greed data is complete but that is by the by.

Today I have received a long letter from the ICO.

Here are a few highlights:

"On the basis of all of the information provided by you and the DWP, we have decided that it is unlikely that DWP has complied with the requirements of the DPA in this case"

and

"From the information provided the DWP should have taken steps to ensure that they had fully complied with your subject access request including making sure their data processor A4e had provided all their information in response to your request.

Although the DWP has explained they have spoken to you (they haven't but have written) to apologise for the mix up we will remind them in our response of their responsibilities to ensure that future subject access requests are fully complied with."

So just a "ticking off" for the DWP this time.

So if you want to know what your drone has on you (without paying for it or providing ID) do a SAR to the DWP and specify that you want All information whether held on computer or paper including copy correspondence, e=mails, notes of meeting and telephone conversations.

Should keep them busy.

Edited by citizenB

London Voluntary Sectors 2nd report on the Work Program.

It's long but well worth a read as although it states it's to early to say its failed - it has pretty graphs n pie charts and table with all claimant groups and outcomes. Then basically states if they pull out no body will replace them and with that no "customers" or the hardest customers only being sent they're not going to stay with it long.

http://www.lvsc.org.uk/media/126095/experiences-1stphase-wp-delivery-0313-final.pdf

Some absolutely top top comments in this one that have made me grin like a Cheshire cat.

Hi Bakatcha,

I received my information a few months back, I'm pretty certain that Ingeus did not send everything that I asked for, does anyone know how often can we request these details, because they are collecting more info about us on each visit to them.

Maybe we should set up information stands or hand out leaflets outside JCP and WP centres. I would be willing to spend some time handing things out if someone could put together a leaflet or a small information package for me to print out.

I am not on JSA or WP so they dont know me :-)

better still

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2298882/Norwich-Jobcentre-evacuated-car-driven-entrance-suspected-angry-protest.html

The CAG does not condone driving cars into Jobcentre buildings. :wink:

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Here are a few highlights:

"On the basis of all of the information provided by you and the DWP, we have decided that it is unlikely that DWP has complied with the requirements of the DPA in this case"

and

"From the information provided the DWP should have taken steps to ensure that they had fully complied with your Subject access request including making sure their data processor A4e had provided all their information in response to your request.

Although the DWP has explained they have spoken to you (they haven't but have written) to apologise for the mix up we will remind them in our response of their responsibilities to ensure that future subject access requests are fully complied with."

And this is the problem, it's a toothless organisation that can only remind the DWP to follow the correct procedure. Bend them over backwards, smack their ar5e severely and sanction the barstewards would be more appropriate.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

And this is the problem, it's a toothless organisation that can only remind the DWP to follow the correct procedure. Bend them over backwards, smack their ar5e severely and sanction the barstewards would be more appropriate.

I don't disagree but let's keep these pimps busy doing non harmful, non productive work. and at the same time find out what they know about us. Whilst they're busy responding to demands from the DWP they're not sanctioning people.

Get those SARs into the DWP!

I don't disagree but let's keep these drones busy doing non harmful, non productive work. and at the same time find out what they know about us. Whilst they're busy responding to demands from the DWP they're not sanctioning people.

Get those SARs into the DWP!

Halfway there already as they already do non-productive work

Edited by citizenB