Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Halfway there already as they already do non-productive work

So does half the bloody country! The banking system being a prime example, lending out money that they only 'look after' one tenth of, and copping whopping rates of interest lending out the other 90%, which they don't actually own in the first place.

Fractional Reserve Banking is the biggest con of the lot, it beats all the pyramid, and ponzi schemes, at least Dick Turpin wore a mask when he held people up, this lot wear a smile.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So does half the bloody country! The banking system being a prime example, lending out money that they only 'look after' one tenth of, and copping whopping rates of interest lending out the other 90%, which they don't actually own in the first place.

Fractional Reserve Banking is the biggest con of the lot, it beats all the pyramid, and ponzi schemes, at least Dick Turpin wore a mask when he held people up, this lot wear a smile.

And the recent retroactive legislation to penalise the people who had their money stolen from them because they'd been sanctioned under an illegal law

Lol nice one.

Hey it might have been a disabled driver coming for his WFI, couldnt walk all the way from disabled parking so parked a bit closer.

What about a drive through jcp? Now theres a good idea.

Hi Bakatcha,

I received my information a few months back, I'm pretty certain that Ingeus did not send everything that I asked for...

I'm certain they haven't. I've had mandatory appointments hand-written on the back of compliments slips before, contrary to DWP rules. If I put in a SAR and they have to send copies of all letters issued, they won't have a copy of their own. They'll either have to ignore it or hurriedly 'create' one.

...I still have the original scrawled ones though..I even got the advisor to sign it and condemn herself :)

I've had mandatory appointments hand-written on the back of compliments slips before, contrary to DWP rules.

Surely, if the scrawled note does not include the phrase "If you do not attend without good cause, your benefits could be affected.", the the "appointment" can not be regarded as "mandatory".

I realise this is nit-picking and a dangerous course of action if anyone was to attempt to challenge it...

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Surely, if the scrawled note does not include the phrase "If you do not attend without good cause, your benefits could be affected.", the the "appointment" can not be regarded as "mandatory".

I realise this is nit-picking and a dangerous course of action if anyone was to attempt to challenge it...

Yes, you're right; the letter of mandation HAS to include very specific details and text - including the bit about 'if you do not attend without due cause etc'. I wasn't too concerned about whether it was still mandatory or not, they could easily have issued me with a correct replacement anyway. I was more interested in nailing them for a clear breach of the DWP 'Mandation' rules :)

Just wish I'd been recording them on the couple of times they tried to make verbal appointments - definitely not allowed.

As for making mandatory appointments by email or telephone, that is also not allowed. They can only use those methods to either remind you of an existing appointment or to invite you in informally (to which you can refuse as it's not mandatory).

has anyone else noticed that if you withdraw your consent you get treated with less respect by ingeus advisors?

No surprises there, after all by withdrawing consent you have hurt their feelings greatly, and upper management is likely to apply boot to backside of lowly drone.

Edited by citizenB

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

No surprises there, after all by withdrawing consent you have hurt their feelings greatly, and upper management is likely to apply boot to backside of lowly drone.

oh well i'll get over it hehe :)

Edited by citizenB

has anyone else noticed that if you withdraw your consent you get treated with less respect by ingeus advisors?

I think that it depends on the personality of the W2W Clerk that you meet ....irrespective of whether in Job Centre Plus or Ingeus... and irrespective of whether the candidate signs the Data Protection Waiver or not.

I think that it depends on the personality of the W2W Clerk that you meet ....irrespective of whether in Job Centre Plus or Ingeus... and irrespective of whether the candidate signs the Data Protection Waiver or not.

very true, some advisors you can actually have a decent conversation with whilst others are complete idiots.

very true, some advisors you can actually have a decent conversation with whilst others are complete idiots.

One I met faked being nice and ignored me once he didn't need to talk to me, next was an unprofessional stupid girl, 3rd was a jobs worth, 4th was also an unprofessional girl and then there was the placement one and then another unprofessional jobs worth

See the first page of www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/provider-minimum-service-delivery.pdf

Respect at all times and support to set your own goals
O.K. You ignore me, denigrate me, or treat me with contempt, then I reserve the right to reciprocate - Have recordings of open hostilities complete with threats and demonstrations of complete ignorance on file as a result. One adviser needing to run off to get his backside wiped, the last having a right royal hissy fit :madgrin:

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Now watch the knives come out, it wont be long before IDS is screaming

" ET tu, Dave!"

Yes, you're right; the letter of mandation HAS to include very specific details and text - including the bit about 'if you do not attend without due cause etc'. I wasn't too concerned about whether it was still mandatory or not, they could easily have issued me with a correct replacement anyway. I was more interested in nailing them for a clear breach of the DWP 'Mandation' rules :)

Just wish I'd been recording them on the couple of times they tried to make verbal appointments - definitely not allowed.

As for making mandatory appointments by email or telephone, that is also not allowed. They can only use those methods to either remind you of an existing appointment or to invite you in informally (to which you can refuse as it's not mandatory).

I am sure I have read somewhere that they changed the rules and now can mandate you by telephone, text or email.

Any ideas or snippets of information floating around as to what will happen to us after we're sent back to the JC. I finish at Ingeus on 7 July.

Given that the regulations decree, which are due to start at the end of April, that job seekers must spend 35 hours per week "preparing to work", which could involve training or a work placement, my guess is that the Job Centre will assign someone back to a Work Programme Provider where this requirement may be implemented. However, given that the Job Centre has other options, a JCP Advisor may simply subject the candidate to a Job Seekers Direction where they will have to visit a local Community Centre and to commit to do an unspecific 35 hours per week Work Experience Placement through a Mandatory Work Activity notice.

Edited by RebeccaPidgeon
Additional Information Submitted

Now watch the knives come out, it wont be long before IDS is screaming

" ET tu, Dave!"

yes i can't wait for IDS to loose all control and start ranting and raving like demented fool he is haha

empty vessels make the most noise and IDS certainly does make a noise.

I always try to look at these things from a different angle. The government are adapt at using underhand tactics with smoke and mirrors.

There is a reason why IDS is saying this and I dont believe its for the reason given.

I think this whole "oh we cant bring down the benefit bill" is not an admission of defeat but could be;

A) a smear on the Lib Dems. Tell the nation who have been brainwashed into hating layabouts and skivers that its the Lib Dems fault that benefits cant be cut. This should hopefully persaude Lib Dem and UKip voters to vote Tory.

B) another attempt at getting public backing for future benefits cuts. This kind of thing gets your average voter foaming at the mouth and demanding something done about overpaid out of work skivers.

Look its like this. This government could if it wanted too deport Abu Qatada tomorrow but they choose not to.

Why?

Because they want the whole country to be jumping up and down screaming at the fact human rights are stopping his deportation.

So?

Well this gives the government the green light to remove european human rights with public approval.

There is always an ulterior motive in politics. Nothing is what it seems.

I have a theory that the rabid fascination with welfare reform is not just to appease your average Daily Fail reader, part of the reasoning is indeed to cut the bill, but not just for now. The government know that substantial increases in unemployment are inevitable, the cost is likely to rise immensely, so it's damage limitation for tomorrow.

They have done a Stirling job in cutting off the lifeline for many sick/disabled claimants, disabled has been removed from the dictionary, and the sick will recover, it's true because ATOS is the modern equivalent of Lourdes, enter the revolving door on crutches and exit running, tomorrows bright new world will feature no one that does not fit the government 'model'.

All this will come to a head of course, once the well heeled are tripping over rough sleepers by the thousand, and the corpses of starved to death kids, they will lobby for some kind of change not because they care, but because they find the smell offensive. Blots on the landscape, blocking the view.

The ever vigilant Johnny Void

http://johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/author/johnnyvoid/

Edited by osdset

I am sure I have read somewhere that they changed the rules and now can mandate you by telephone, text or email.

I'd be interested to see a source for this - it's not my understanding.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

I always try to look at these things from a different angle. The government are adapt at using underhand tactics with smoke and mirrors.

There is a reason why IDS is saying this and I dont believe its for the reason given.

I think this whole "oh we cant bring down the benefit bill" is not an admission of defeat but could be;

A) a smear on the Lib Dems. Tell the nation who have been brainwashed into hating layabouts and skivers that its the Lib Dems fault that benefits cant be cut. This should hopefully persaude Lib Dem and UKip voters to vote Tory.

B) another attempt at getting public backing for future benefits cuts. This kind of thing gets your average voter foaming at the mouth and demanding something done about overpaid out of work skivers.

Look its like this. This government could if it wanted too deport Abu Qatada tomorrow but they choose not to.

Why?

Because they want the whole country to be jumping up and down screaming at the fact human rights are stopping his deportation.

So?

Well this gives the government the green light to remove european human rights with public approval.

There is always an ulterior motive in politics. Nothing is what it seems.

well IDS is going down, no one really likes him (apart from his family who probably hang on every word the tw*t says) and 35 hours job search per week is too much.

I'd be interested to see a source for this - it's not my understanding.

Apparently, a sanction doubt may be generated for failing to attend any interview (be it face to face, email, electronic of telephone).

http://consent.me.uk/2013/03/27/sanctions/

From 02 April 2013, a number of changes are being made to decision making on benefit sanctions, it will then be possible to get a sanction for failing to attend not only a face-to-face interview, but an email/electronic or telephone based interview.

“1. actual attendance

or

2. telephone

or

3. electronic means (e.g. e-mail).

It is the advisor who will specify the manner of participation.”

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/m-8-13.pdf

This follows on from the 22nd of October 2012 power to make any activity mandatory via a Jobseeker’s Directions, which can be given:

1. verbally

2. in writing

3. by email

4. by telephone or

5. by other electronic means (eg. text message).

http://consent.me.uk/sanctions/directions/