Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Apparently, a sanction doubt may be generated for failing to attend any interview (be it face to face, email, electronic of telephone).

http://consent.me.uk/2013/03/27/sanctions/

You have to distinguish between a Job Seeker's Direction (JSD) and a Mandatory Activity Notification (MAN). JSDs are given out by appropriately authorised JCP staff and can be as mentioned in Rebecca's post. MANs on the other hand are given out by poverty drones. They have to abide by the rules as laid out tin the DWP guidance. I.e. in writing with the appropriate warning wording about sanctions.

Edited by citizenB

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apparently, a sanction doubt may be generated for failing to attend any interview (be it face to face, email, electronic of telephone).

http://consent.me.uk/2013/03/27/sanctions/

Adds weight to the recommendation of only providing a name and address. If they do not have a phone number or email address, then any communication has to be posted or face to face where a written copy can be requested (and the conversation can be recorded).

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

so you can get sanctioned for missing a phone call now?!

Only if it's a phone interview arranged by a Job Centre advisor.

The WP still have to abide by the rules as Bakatcha pointed out, so they can go .... :wink:

Only if it's a phone interview arranged by a Job Centre advisor.

The WP still have to abide by the rules as Bakatcha pointed out, so they can go .... :wink:

this whole business with the WP is becoming stupid now, time they axed the WP and threw IDS out of the goverment.

If they're running late with no good reason, can we get them sanctioned? This happened to me before. Whilst I can and do accept that some appointments may over run by 10 minutes or so, I wasn't too happy about being made to wait (phone call) over 2 hours.

this whole business with the WP is becoming stupid now, time they axed the WP and threw IDS out of the goverment.

I could not agree more, it's a circus staffed by bad clowns.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

i think WP advisors get annoyed because they know we know what they are about

They have been tumbled, rumbled, and outed as incompetent buffoons. Coco without makeup and the size fifteen boots.

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

I think someone may have beaten me to it lol I just spent half an hour looking so here it is anyway

http://consent.me.uk/sanctions/directions/

Oh, right. But that seems to refer to JCP advisers, not those who work for a WP "Partner".

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

INTERESTING PROPOSITION

what would be the situation if a claimant was placed on this mandatory work activity, then that claimant on his day off decided to demonstrate outside the business with a placard in that business was participating in this mandatory work activity.

would the work provider have to deal with it or a job centre advisor

Expect to get put well and truly through the mill on the days you are mandated, I have no doubt that the business would find some excuse to report back to the WP that you had not cooperated, were guilty of misconduct, repeatedly late, etc, etc. Any excuse to get you sanctioned.

I sympathise though, I would want to do something in protest, or subvert the system.

supose a family member of an ingeus advisor was unemployed and on the WP, would they be happy for them to be treated in the same disgusting way we are treated i wonder?!

Unfortunately I expect/suspect that the member would get loads of help and wouldn't be abandoned

Unfortunately I expect/suspect that the member would get loads of help and wouldn't be abandoned

Ah yes! That little word "help". Seems to me that it's a classic case of newspeak. "Help" seems to mean bullying, harassment, pestering, sanctioning, interference.... anything but genuine help.

i think its disgusting the way people on the WP are treated :(

Yeah it is but that seems to be how the programme is designed by the government

Ah yes! That little word "help". Seems to me that it's a classic case of newspeak. "Help" seems to mean bullying, harassment, pestering, sanctioning, interference.... anything but genuine help.

Psychological stress and patronizing also apple

There's no help from as everything is geared to what they want and how the jobseeker can be abused to make a profit for them

Oh, right. But that seems to refer to JCP advisers, not those who work for a WP "Partner".

Yes you are quite right. I wonder if drones will use written sanctions or just follow JCP.

I dont have much confidence with drones knowing the rules and maybe trying it on.

Edited by citizenB

I don't think the drones really want to know the rules - they know that they're always breaking them in one way or another. If they adhered totally to them they'd limit themselves terribly :)

Hope everyone had a nice Easter..I had a great one; landed my Lear jet at the airport, where Sandra Bullock was waiting for me (dressed in that tight police uniform from 'Demolition Man') and ready to feed me KitKats.

...then I woke up, had a quick coffee and got stuck into mowing the garden :( Not the same, somehow.

Edited by citizenB

Could anyone answer this query. I've already emailed my Advisor, but as yet no reply...

I am attending an 'Advanced employability' course next week at the Ingeus office Mon to Fri 9.30 to 3.30. There is a high chance I could be called for interview during next week, would I be able to attend? I would presume interviews take priority?

Could anyone answer this query. I've already emailed my Advisor, but as yet no reply...

I am attending an 'Advanced employability' course next week at the Ingeus office Mon to Fri 9.30 to 3.30. There is a high chance I could be called for interview during next week, would I be able to attend? I would presume interviews take priority?

Interviews should take priority and Ingeus are useful at contacting you - or at least my local one is

Course sounds like the usual meaningless nonsense they peddle

Interviews should take priority and Ingeus are useful at contacting you - or at least my local one is

Course sounds like the usual meaningless nonsense they peddle

Thanks Chester. She still hasn't replied.... On a diffferent subject, is there any way for me to change my name on here, I think my handle is too obvious. !

Thanks Chester. She still hasn't replied.... On a diffferent subject, is there any way for me to change my name on here, I think my handle is too obvious. !

Re. name change, check your Private Messages.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.