Graham White Solicitors - How do i get them to stop phoning

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the calls to me are quite rare, and of course I refuse to talk to them just as I do any cold caller

*** update ***

wondering if they think they have a bite, thats the second month in a row I have had a call from GW.

Edited by Conned Sumer

• 3 months later...

My husband received a parking ticket from Central Ticketing in August last year. Within 2 days he appealed this ticket sending photographic evidence and stated he would produce this evidence in court. He received a letter after the 3 month expiry date to pay,turning down his appeal to go to court. In the meantime the amount to pay has increased. Since that time he has been inundated with demands to pay ever increasing amounts from various people including to our knowledge more than 7 phone calls from Graham White solicitors. On speaking to solicitor on the first call we know of, my husband insisted he wished to produce evidence in court on this matter. Having received 6 calls since phone conversation...3 of them within 7 day period,we are still receiving calls from this number,so not picking up does not work,and blocking the number may only result in other phones being used within the practice. Any idea what to do next? HELP HELP HELP.

My husband received a parking ticket from Central Ticketing in August last year. Within 2 days he appealed this ticket sending photographic evidence and stated he would produce this evidence in court. He received a letter after the 3 month expiry date to pay,turning down his appeal to go to court. In the meantime the amount to pay has increased. Since that time he has been inundated with demands to pay ever increasing amounts from various people including to our knowledge more than 7 phone calls from Graham White solicitors. On speaking to solicitor on the first call we know of, my husband insisted he wished to produce evidence in court on this matter. Having received 6 calls since phone conversation...3 of them within 7 day period,we are still receiving calls from this number,so not picking up does not work,and blocking the number may only result in other phones being used within the practice. Any idea what to do next? HELP HELP HELP.

Tell them you will be reporting them for harassment, and also that you will be reporting Mr Sobell to the solicitors disciplinary body.

Mistake was made when you first contacted them. These people do not care about anything except raising revenue.

They are not solicitors, rest assured. Tell them the calls are being recorded and you have reported them to BT for harrassement.

Or have a bit of fun at their expense.

If you ignore then this is what you have to be prepared to put up with. If you contact them them then you have to attack, not appeal. Take every call and leave it sitting there while you watch tv and cost them time and money.

Thanks for replies. Didn't contact solicitors,just picked up phone not realising it was them,but now aware of number so do not pick up! Have told them happy to go to court on this matter so what do they not understand! Send me a summons please,messrs Graham White or shut up!

If you ignore then this is what you have to be prepared to put up with. If you contact them them then you have to attack, not appeal. Take every call and leave it sitting there while you watch tv and cost them time and money.

Haven't ignored them...quite happy to go to court with over whelming evidence of Central Ticketing failure.

"he appealed this ticket sending photographic evidence and stated he would produce this evidence in court." mistake regards the PPC but G.White is making a bigger mistake making all those calls after you denied the claim in writing. report G.White (M.Sobell) to the SRA

"he appealed this ticket sending photographic evidence and stated he would produce this evidence in court." mistake regards the PPC but G.White is making a bigger mistake making all those calls after you denied the claim in writing. report G.White (M.Sobell) to the SRA

I am willing to consider your suggestion but first can you tell me what the initials PPC and SRA stand for! Thanks.

Ps Have found thanks.

Edited by parkingdeamon

Or if you can`t be bothered then keep them hanging on the phone while you turn the oven down!!! and go watch TV or be extremely rude on the phone!

"Go for it a**e----","Stick -- -- your ----" they will soon get bored and know they are nor getting any money.

Try to work out what will cost them the most!

If their number is displayed then post it on here for a laugh and we can all ring at silly times and make jokes and have a laugh.

If number not displayed then make your phone go to answering saying you do not accept withweld numbers... they may then display it.

• 4 weeks later...

Just tell em to take you to court as you are not falling for the [problem] and will not pay em a penny - worked for me - calls stopped and long awaited summons still hasn't turned up :cool:

I am just starting another round of junk mail from one of these bunches and cannot wait for the telephone calls as this time the approach will be different with an inane conversation to keep them on the phone as long as possible - may even go for the silly accent and 'Yoda-ish' sentencing

"Can youse please-a speaka more slowlys as Iise is 'aving troubles with wot youse is tellings me" :D

Basically you are not going to stop them phoning unless you can have their number blocked but you can have as the Beach Boys sang "Fun, Fun, Fun" :mad:

PPC land is obviously suffering a downturn due to the wonderful publucity on the intrenet and guess even the half baked Watchdog program will have got a good few people looking for how to counter these [problematic]

Ask them when they call if they are recording the call, no matter what they answer, say 'Good as I am as well anyway, all my incoming calls are reorded automatically'

Once they think you are recording all incoming calls they will s**t themselves. :)

Since last post on 18th May,have received 3 more calls from these people,and on two occasions the phone has only rung two or three times and then they have hung up...so what is that all about. On the other remaining call my infuriated husband answered and they would not speak to him unless he confirmed his name which he refused to do, but he did tell them yes please he wants to go to court and then hung up, and still they phone!! It really is quite laughable now.