What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My O/H worked all day yesturday as I was sleeping, then I worked all night!!!! :(

I did get a card and some beautiful roses though:D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My O/H worked all day yesturday as I was sleeping, then I worked all night!!!! :(

I did get a card and some beautiful roses though:D

Aww, I got some Rolos. He said he loves me that much I can have the first one AND the last one lol. :)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Ah thats really sweet and romantic Mungy:)

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Ripping up the stairs carpet using a Stanley knife. Blade hit a staple and veered off course cutting my finger . . . :mad:

Nurse!!!!!!

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Ripping up the stairs carpet using a Stanley knife. Blade hit a staple and veered off course cutting my finger . . . :mad:

Nurse!!!!!!

Ooooh, sounds nasty!! Hope the finger survived and I hope you don't need stitches or anything! :)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

I'm fine Mungypup, i have had worse. :)

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Thank you Wino. . :)

WARNING TO ALL

Nurse!!!!!!

You called?

Ouch, obviously had all the safety gear on in case of accidents then!!!!.......never mind kiss it better!:grin:

Got Debt problems?

Errrmmmm no. I could not find a chain mail glove in my tool box Night Owl. I know, self inflicted, no sympathy . . :(

WARNING TO ALL

OH wanting to watch some crappy Frost/Nixon film. He swears he's only seen it once but I know he's seen it several times. I can recall the (my) strops lol. Am on here as refusing to watch it.

Glad the finger is ok UK. Love the pink plaster, it suite lol.

Also loving the dyslexic fingers lol

Edited by Mungypup

Mungy Pup

Please don't mention her name. Saw her on Sky news yesterday lunchtime, had to turn over before my blood bolied. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Oh god yes telling us how the credit card rate has risin case ppl cant pay there debt.

I shouted at the tv saying it all the banks fault in the first place.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

This whole year has had me cursing non stop so far!!!!!1

1. My son took a severe allergic reaction to the swine flu jab and was hospitalised with it.

2. Almost lost my dog to vet negligence.

3. Ive a cracked bone in my foot.

4. Son rushed to hospital yesterday again, with cellulitis in his legs that wont clear up and looks like it has gone into septecemia!!!!

So 7 weeks into 2010 and all this has happened, I thinks I need a HOLIDAY!!!!!

1. My son took a severe allergic reaction to the swine flu jab and was hospitalised with it.

4. Son rushed to hospital yesterday again, with cellulitis in his legs that wont clear up and looks like it has gone into septecemia!!!!

I would be tempted just to stay in bed maz. What can go wrong there.

Hope things pick up for the rest of the year.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Nurse!!!!!!

You need Brains :eek:..faggots :D..Re: The advert with the guy nailing the stair carpet. ;)

Hope it gets better soon... ouch!

You deserve one after all that! Hope your son gets better soon and that you can treat yourselves to something nice to look forward to.

Maz complaint about the vet and demand some type of compo.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

There is a big complaint in against the vet that first treated her, you can read about it in the Vets & Pets thread!!!

Now today has been strange, the EX has been calling!!! He is the childrens Biological paternal parent( I wont call him their Dad as it takes more than DNA to make a DAD) and hasnt seen them in years, let alone bother with them. Also due to the fact that they are both over 18 it is their choice to contact him or not.

He has been demanding to know what is wrong with his 'SON', so I can only presume that one of his relatives have told him!!!

Cheeky Git, when I finally get to talk to him properly Ill be doing some serious swearing at him!!!:mad:

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and the dna sample.

Maz,

I personally dont know how you feel in regards to the dna sample but l understand that you feel like this.

My brother, he is 21, is currently being a dad to a little girl who is 20 months, she is w eek younger than my daughter.

Last year her dna sample of a dad started hounding the Girlfriend and demanding all sorts of things, Visits with mum there but not my Bro, visits on his own etc. Then about 2 months later he never bothered to turn up and to date has not bothered since. He has wanted to know her for 2 months in her life. He was Hissed off cause she was calling my bro Daddy in his presents etc.

Not once has he paid anything towards her keep he has not even sent a birthday card, christmas card or present.

I can understand it winds you up because as a outsider on this issue l have seen how real parents work threw this type of thing and how te step dad or real dad trys to make the relationship with the kids work.

We are lucky with my brother that the little girl, c, is young enough not to no any different.

Remember Chin up you done the hard work and if he wants to know anything then its up to him but just because he is a dna sample does not make him there dad.

Thats a bit like us here, my OH is more of a Dad to them than the other one, and he has always treated them as his own.

He has never been there for them either, even when growing up. Until they were both 16 I made sure he knew if anything was wrong with them, like when my daughter broke her leg when she was 11, but he has no interest in them unless it suits him as well.

It really makes me angry as I brought the 2 of them up on my own for almost 10 years before I met my hubby, and the 'sample' never even paid a penny towards them.

Now I have 1 in uni at Edinburgh, the other doing IT at college (when he is able), both have never been in any trouble with the school or police, and have impeccable manners :D.