What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure that is a wasp sting and not a lovebite? ;)

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Ok PD, i believe you. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

How on earth after killing a Queen song have those jumped up irish idiots managed to stay in Xfactor?

Need i say more?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

ive been going threw the music on the comp only to find some idiot has deleted all the christmas songs. Now i need to remember what songs i had on tere.

If you can think of some CLEAN ones for when the kids are awake then please feel free to post them.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

My pumpkin had me swearing last night! My love had carved 2 pumpkins for me for Halloween. We quite often sit with just the telly and some candles on, and no light so it was quite cute and a festive change. The tops were mostly carved out so that there was plenty of air. After OH went to bed one of the pumpkin started making fizzy noises and when I tried to blow it out it wouldn't go out. Threw a glass of water on it and the flames were practicaly licking the walls, looked like I'd thrown vodka on it!! Managed to get it out but it was scary there for a moment. Have had this happen with a tea light once before in an oil warmer. I may stick to my church candles in future.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

British Gas rang me yesterday to sell me energy

Eon rang me today to sell me energy

Both despite the fact i'm ex directory and TPS. Told them that and they apologised and went away. Mystery where EON got my number from though. Used to be a customer of British Gas up to about 4 years ago.

Being refused a simple Co-op cashminder account (No interest or anything) to have my benefits paid into after losing my job. This was after they took a copy of my passport and said that nobody gets refused this account.:confused:

I need an account because I am trying to sell some goods on ebay to try and make ends meet for Christmas.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

3 calls from Kitchens Direct today. I said if i need a Kitchen i will call you. I wonder where they got my number from?

WARNING TO ALL

Being refused a simple Co-op cashminder account (No interest or anything) to have my benefits paid into after losing my job. This was after they took a copy of my passport and said that nobody gets refused this account.:confused:

I need an account because I am trying to sell some goods on ebay to try and make ends meet for Christmas.

Try the Natwest Step Account online. You get a debit card, no overdraft or cheque book, but cheques are no good anymore anyway.

WARNING TO ALL

My tickets not arriving for my long awaited holiday on Sunday. After phoning bransons lot and giving them a load of f**cks they have said they will courier them tomorrow. God I hope those customer service tw**s are on basic minimum wage..........they don't deserve any more:mad:

What a sh*t month this has been. I will be glad to go away and get totally pi**ed for 14 days! They will have to carry me back onto that plane.

Check your credit records as they could be flagged in error.

My kittens destroying my poppy :Cry:

I put my poppy on my handbag as I didn't want pinholes in my plastic coat. Found it on the kitchen floor all chewed up yesterday - so can relate to that!

BTW - sorry I haven't done train yet, will sort it soon and confirm about backpackers with you