What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2166 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lappy has decided to die on me :-( :mad:soooo won't post what i called it :rolleyes:

Fred is not a nasty word.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so Fred was in the queue - haha!

On a more. or slightly, serious note, who's been subject to supermarket 'queue rage' - I've been verbally attacked for trying to 'jump' someone's basket when they had disappeared to obtain another item....they weren't there until I was paying....my life was in tatters & buried 6 foot under because I dared to jump her basket - ooooo

so Fred was in the queue - haha!

On a more. or slightly, serious note, who's been subject to supermarket 'queue rage' - I've been verbally attacked for trying to 'jump' someone's basket when they had disappeared to obtain another item....they weren't there until I was paying....my life was in tatters & buried 6 foot under because I dared to jump her basket - ooooo

Haha, been there done that............ called me all the names under the sun, guess i'm too thick skinned :lol:

gggrrrhhh - is food worth it? - rather go back to my local community of local shops & markets but Tesco's etc bleed them & give nothing back to the community except cheap booze & indifferent service...so sad

My sons friend had a cut on his foot and my son asked me if we'd got a bandage as his friends mother hadn't got any.

Fair enough..sorted out the first aid box and got the lad to take his shoe off.

He'd got a gaping cut over an inch long at the base of his big toe on the top of his foot! He'd kicked some used cat litter (:confused:) and it had a piece of glass in it that cut him.

Asked when he did it and it was 5 hours previously! Asked if he or his Mom had cleaned it....No! I bathed it, put some antiseptic spray on it and a bandage but it looked as though an infection was setting in..very red, inflamed and warm.

I called his Mom ( haven't met her before) and told her he needed to go to hospital and as she doesn't have a car I'd happily take them. Got to his home to pick up his Mom and she said they wouldn't need a lift as she had called someone else.

I've got this bad feeling that she has no intention of taking him. He's 15 but from what my son has said he has spent some time in care and only just gone back to live with his Mom.

I feel bad myself now and should have just taken him and then called his Mom from the hospital. :(

I'll get my son to check tomorrow that she did take him. Makes me sound like such busy-body but hopefully you'll see why it makes me swear.

thats normal round ere they also decide they have to take the buggy spaced due to being old. my fav trick is leaving the break off the buggy so it hits them when the driver stops or starts they soon move then.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

thats normal round ere they also decide they have to take the buggy spaced due to being old. my fav trick is leaving the break off the buggy so it hits them when the driver stops or starts they soon move then.

That's called a PRAM RAID:p

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

And

They claim cause they are old they are allowed to sit in the disabled and buggy spaces.

The drivers tell them to move and they tell him to F*&^ off sand respect his elders.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thats not nice GM :(

that's so sad...but my hubby watches the X, which is even sadder!!!! & no I can't bring myself to watch the prog...my stepdaughter auditioned last year & it was so rigged - primetime c**p vampires for the masses - remember Steven King's 'Running Man'? Very destructive for the ordinary peeps...but fun for us..headgames...

My sons friend had a cut on his foot and my son asked me if we'd got a bandage as his friends mother hadn't got any.

Fair enough..sorted out the first aid box and got the lad to take his shoe off.

He'd got a gaping cut over an inch long at the base of his big toe on the top of his foot! He'd kicked some used cat litter (:confused:) and it had a piece of glass in it that cut him.

Asked when he did it and it was 5 hours previously! Asked if he or his Mom had cleaned it....No! I bathed it, put some antiseptic spray on it and a bandage but it looked as though an infection was setting in..very red, inflamed and warm.

I called his Mom ( haven't met her before) and told her he needed to go to hospital and as she doesn't have a car I'd happily take them. Got to his home to pick up his Mom and she said they wouldn't need a lift as she had called someone else.

I've got this bad feeling that she has no intention of taking him. He's 15 but from what my son has said he has spent some time in care and only just gone back to live with his Mom.

I feel bad myself now and should have just taken him and then called his Mom from the hospital. :(

I'll get my son to check tomorrow that she did take him. Makes me sound like such busy-body but hopefully you'll see why it makes me swear.

Feel a bit sheepish as his Mom DID take him to hospital.

He had the cut cleaned out, stitches and injections. She should have acted sooner though instead of having to be told the obvious.

I'm being too harsh....she is probably doing the best she can and needs support instead of critisism.

What me mad...............what made me mad today?

Some complete *&%$!#@%$*&~''#%4 I can't speak Im so angry!

On a major motorway intersection in rush hour this morning I so nearly lost the front end of my car by an agressive, arogant, male driver who was on my right hand side in lane 2 and wanted the third lane on my left as the motorways join, so at 60mph (cause we were all in slowing ques of traffic as there was some sort of incident ahead) he pulled into the 3 inch space in front of me and the car in front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I breaked so hard the car behind was forced to break too, the driver continued with his move until he had then cut up 3 other people on my left.

Why are drivers getting more arogant and agressive?

I'd love to see the folk that watch the traffic cameras, they must have their fingers hovering over the phone to call for a major incident as drivers do the most stupid manouvers.

I'm so angry.................

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

The weather. Professional trying to do some garden landscaping with mud all over the place. Grrr....

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Can always dip my nuts in a puddle Crapstone, there is plenty of water about. . :oops:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

The Pension Credit people ! because of a total lack of communication between the benefits agencies, they could find no record of our previous address on their computer, then blamed us!

Hubby claiming Pension credit he's 64, 65 inMay 2010, what a performance, no wonder people get put off claiming! grrrrrrrrrrrr