What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This made me swear today and almost cry. Hope they catch the thug whose dog it is. It also makes me swear when people call certain breeds, it's careless owner who do not train or treat their dogs properly in many cases that cause things like this in most cases. It's the dog who gets put down not the owner who is usually to blame. I had a staffy who was the most wonderfull dog. Not a vicious bone in his beloved body. Anyway, I hope the dog is ok and the poor woman. It must have been very confusing an petrifying for both of them.

Dangerous Dog: CCTV Images Show Guide Dog Being Savaged By Terrier Dog | UK News | Sky News

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Oh my goodness, I hope you have got your son to a doctor now, let us know how he is

I called my gp who wasn't to pleased that tamiflu had been authorized without son being seen, got my son to the doctors that same day, we had to go in a back room away from other patients,

Doctor came in dressed like there had been an anthrax alert. Doc agreed that my son appeared to have swine flu,

:)He is doing much better today although he still isn't eating properly!

Realised next doors little kiddies like to play knock knock ginger:rolleyes:

Boys will be boys

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (edited for bookworm god bless her sole) Deep Peace be with you.

“I would say to the House as I said to those who have joined this government: I have

nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the

most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of

suffering.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs —

Victory in spite of all terror — Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for

without victory there is no survival.”

(Winston Churchill Addressing the House of commons.)

All complaints go to the lootube. All conversations go in the white box then you click submit.

My daughter again....Thinks she can can compare me to her whole BF's family not working.

According to her they have all the excuses under the sun despite being a vast family, but none of them can work. All I have are disabled parents and no one to rely on to look after my youngest children but at least my OH works and flaming hard. Otherwise she wouldn't have a bloody roof over her head to complain about.

She threw it my face that I didn't go on to pass all the TSI exams..when she knows nothing about them or the costs involved. I could have gone further but it would have cost a fair bit when they changed the schedule to DCATS and I'd have needed a conversion. It's not cheap to say the least. She said I failed..if only she knew....a pass wasn't a pass it was a pathway to more fees when they changed it all.

I'm getting to the end of my tether....I could work all day everyday but would she then look after her dog? Would she respect me anymore? Would she help out with her grandparents?

She's becoming a selfish brat. So what if we have come close to losing the house more than once..it's our fault. What a flaming insult when we have fought such a battle.

I've a good mind to put her stuff in bin liners. I don't need this stress and if she thinks she's better off living in an illegal attic conversion with a bunch of dole dossers then good on her.

I've got back problems, her Dad has an illness but it doesn't mean we depend on benefits just because we possibly could by playing on them. No offence to anyone in need but these people are able to work but choose not to. Able to go fishing all day and drive about but they are supposed to have epilepsy, back problems, asthma....didn't look like that at the party they had.

Angry...very...she can go join them and see what life she ends up with.

Edited by Crapstone

capstone that sounds familiar what is up with teenagers of today do u want an 18 yr old son who thinks life is a breeze

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

I'm just calming down... No thanks one teenager is enough..I didn't think I'd ever get to the stage of throwing one of my children out. I have enough to worry about without her silly demands and threats. It's simple...if she doesn't want to contribute to the household then she can go elsewhere and see how far she gets without our help.

My Dad, her Grandad, is very ill and she'd rather spend time arguing over washing up and who's turn it is.

She has to learn it's not all about her, some of us have to consider others and aren't selfish.

My daughter again....Thinks she can can compare me to her whole BF's family not working.

According to her they have all the excuses under the sun despite being a vast family, but none of them can work. All I have are disabled parents and no one to rely on to look after my youngest children but at least my OH works and flaming hard. Otherwise she wouldn't have a bloody roof over her head to complain about.

She threw it my face that I didn't go on to pass all the TSI exams..when she knows nothing about them or the costs involved. I could have gone further but it would have cost a fair bit when they changed the schedule to DCATS and I'd have needed a conversion. It's not cheap to say the least. She said I failed..if only she knew....a pass wasn't a pass it was a pathway to more fees when they changed it all.

I'm getting to the end of my tether....I could work all day everyday but would she then look after her dog? Would she respect me anymore? Would she help out with her grandparents?

She's becoming a selfish brat. So what if we have come close to losing the house more than once..it's our fault. What a flaming insult when we have fought such a battle.

I've a good mind to put her stuff in bin liners. I don't need this stress and if she thinks she's better off living in an illegal attic conversion with a bunch of dole dossers then good on her.

I've got back problems, her Dad has an illness but it doesn't mean we depend on benefits just because we possibly could by playing on them. No offence to anyone in need but these people are able to work but choose not to. Able to go fishing all day and drive about but they are supposed to have epilepsy, back problems, asthma....didn't look like that at the party they had.

Angry...very...she can go join them and see what life she ends up with.

lol been there and helped make the video with her, believe me it gets better, my eldest daughter was exactly the same yrs ago, now shes a working mother of one and expecting another child literaly any day now. on the down side the seventeen yr old daughter is now exactly the same with the same ideas and attitudes, on the up side the eldest daughter shuts her up with ..well go out and get a job and earn your own money if you want to moan about not having something given to you.

PERFECTION..lol :lol:

Well..things have come to a head and I've thrown her out. I'm sick of listening to the bickering she and her father does with me stuck in the middle. It takes a lot for me to lose my temper and I've always sided with her but enough is enough. I have other people to think about, and ones that are more needy and grateful.

No doubt I'll regret it but for now I need some space without having to be in the thick of trivial arguements that are really getting me down. I feel so worn out and drained of emotions..and it's not like me to be that way. I'd usually cry if at the death of a flea but now I just can't seem to summon anything but impartiality or mild anger. It's like I don't give a toss..but I want to..stress perhaps..need to sort myself out before it gets out of hand.

You've done the hard part. She will now realise (if she has any sense whatsoever) that you are not the pushover she thinks you have always been. She is probably still in shock now that you didn't side with her and have done what you have done. Give it 48hrs and the apologies should start flying in.

Good for you;)

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Woke up with a Migrain ... :mad:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

This morning was the straw that broke the camels back!

Over the last year I have broken my arm, given up smoking, had bronchitis, had an underactive thyroid and now just to put the tin lid on it, I have been diagnosed with rhumatoid Arthritis, anyone want to chuck anything else at me?

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Sorry to hear about things Lula and Crapstone. Hope things improve. My parents threw me out when I was 17, then 6 months later emigrated to the states. It did me and our relationship the world of good. Learning to stand on my own paws at such a young age was a valubale lesson and has made e a better person.

My sis made me swear today. I'm trying to do something nice for our parents for Christmas. I'm going to go through our old kiddie pics, scan them, make a calendar where you can upload your own pics for each month and add your own dates. I am planning to send a CD with some other pics on. They couldn't take any pics when they moved so they have none of us as kids. I thought it would be nice for them to have some for memories and reminiscing (sorry can't spell) sake. Especially as our Mum had a stroke earlier this year. Sis is being very difficult saying she wants to check everything and decide which ones we use, but she is not prepared to fit in with me and our brother to do it together and she is chucking a right strop saying if we use pics in that she not checked there will be hell to pay. This is a grown woman. It's not like I'm going to send one of her picking her nose!!!!

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Something to cheer you up.........

This is a genuine complaint to Devon & Cornwall Police Force from an angry

member of the public. A true email sent to the force, lengthy but

brilliantly written......

Subject: Police complaint letter

Quote:

Dear Sir/Madam/Automated telephone answering service. Having spent the

past twenty minutes waiting for someone at Bodmin police station to pick

up a telephone I have decided to abandon the idea and try e-mailing you

instead.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to pass this message on to your colleagues

in Bodmin, by means of smoke signal, carrier pigeon or Ouija board.

As I'm writing this e-mail there are eleven failed medical experiments (I

think you call them youths) in St Mary's Crescent , which is just off St

Mary's Road in Bodmin.

Six of them seem happy enough to play a game which involves kicking a

football against an iron gate with the force of a meteorite. This causes

an earth shattering CLANG! which rings throughout the entire building.

This game is now in its third week and as I am unsure how the scoring

system works, I have no idea if it will end any time soon.

The remaining five failed-abortions are happily rummaging through several

bags of rubbish and items of furniture that someone has so thoughtfully

dumped beside the Wheelie bins. One of them has found a saw and is setting

about a discarded chair like a beaver on ecstasy pills.

I fear that it's only a matter of time before they turn their limited

attention to the caravan gas bottle that is lying on its side between the

two bins.

If they could be relied on to only blow their own arms and legs off then I

would happily leave them to it. I would even go so far as to lend them the

matches.

Unfortunately they are far more likely to blow up half the street with

them and I've just finished decorating the kitchen.

What I suggest is this - after replying to this e-mai l with worthless

assurances that the matter is being looked into and will be dealt with,

why not leave it until the one night of the year (probably bath night)

when there are no mutants around then drive up the street in a Panda car

before doing a three point turn and disappearing again. This will of

course serve no other purpose than to remind us what policemen actually

look like.

I trust that when I take a claw hammer to the skull of one of these

throwbacks you'll do me the same courtesy of giving me a four month head

start before coming to arrest me. I remain your obedient servant

The Reply

Quote:

Mr ??????,

I have read your e-mail and understand your frustration at the problems

caused by youths playing in the area and the problems you have encountered

in trying to contact the police.

As the Community Beat Officer for your street I would like to extend an

offer of discussing the matter fully with you.

Should you wish to discuss the matter, please provide contact details

(address / telephone number) and when may be suitable.

Regards

PC ???????

Community Beat Officer

And again she writes back

Quote:

Dear PC ???????

First of all I would like to thank you for the speedy response to my

original e-mail. 16 hours and 38 minutes must be a personal record for

Bodmin Police

Station, and rest assured that I will forward these details to Norris

McWhirter for inclusion in his next Guinness book.

Secondly I was delighted to hear that our street has its own Community

Beat Officer.

May I be the first to congratulate you on your covert skills? In the five

or so years I have lived in St Mary's Crescent , I have never seen you.

Do you hide up a tree or have you gone deep undercover and infiltrated

the gang itself? Are you the one with the acne and the moustache on his

forehead or the one with a chin like a wash hand basin? It's surely only a

matter of time before you are head-hunted by MI5 to look for Osama.

Whilst I realise that there may be far more serious crimes taking place in

Bodmin, such as smoking in a public place or being Christian without due

care and attention, is it too much to ask for a policeman to explain

(using words of no more than two syllables at a time) to these twits that

they might want to play their strange football game elsewhere.The pitch on

Fairpark Road , or the one at Priory Park are both within spitting

distance as is the bottom of the Par Dock, the latter being the preferred

option especially if the tide is in.

Should you wish to discuss these matters further you should feel free to

contact me on ??????. If after 25 minutes I have still failed to answer,

I'll buy you a large one in the Cat and Fiddle Pub.

Regards

?????????