What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2166 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Play trade.

On 18th Nov i order summing it was dispatched 19th Nov.

It still has not arrived and they are telling me to wait as they are unware of the problem i have said about in my mail.

This would be the mail that came from them in reply to my complaint of the item not being recieved where i was offered a replacement or refund.

Talk about idiots do they actually talk to each other. So i have lost my rag and told them they either dispatch me a replacement item or i am going to be asking play to lauch a fraud investigation against the company as there are plenty of negative feed back comments about this company over the last 2 weeks.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Wash your mouth out !!!:p

Wouldn't lower myself :rolleyes: and im no bully :)

Thats not what the Vodka says.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

No the vodka is saying u are

I dont drink vodka iam more of a whiskey girl.

Also yes it is all fine here, The kids are happily arguing over there advent treats and the oh is shooting the ducks and phesants all weekend.

also i have my brother popping round to help me out and take the kids for trip to the park so i can hoover the floor, Junior gm is scared of the hoover.

Dinner tonight is junk food but hey the kids dont have that unless OH is away.

Today, I got two letters through the door

1 Letter from my doc to make an appointment to discuss(?) a recent Dexa scan

2 Letter from my consultant telling me I have low vitamin b12 levels and need to go on a course of injections :(:(

Bu**er

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

The dentist! My face hurts soooo much. She decided to dislocate my jaw and re-arrange it last Sat to where it's supposed to sit as I have a hypermobile jaw. Still suffering from that and had to go in today for her to look at my wisdom teeth as gum is infected. Again. Jaw really sore now :(

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

My "law and order" neighbours, who obviously think it doesn't apply to them! :mad:

I have a sticker saying "no junk mail, no leaflets, circulars", you know the type. So today, I saw him put a leaflet through my letterbox, and if that wasn't bad enough, it was a leaflet for the BNP! :mad: Thus qualifying as DOUBLE junk. He was lucky we were in the middle of moving furniture and so couldn't run after him or I would have had a few choice words about it. :-x

The dentist! My face hurts soooo much. She decided to dislocate my jaw and re-arrange it last Sat to where it's supposed to sit as I have a hypermobile jaw. Still suffering from that and had to go in today for her to look at my wisdom teeth as gum is infected. Again. Jaw really sore now :(

Oh i know how u feel re wisdom teeth. Mine killed for ages and as result they took them all out under a general.

This was Thursday but I've been offline all week and its still bugging me

Some poor bugger got knocked off his motorbike on Thursday evening and I was 2 cars behind him. Got outa the car dialled 999, poor sod was in and out of it with one leg behind his head. With the help of a very polite young lady at call centre managed to make him comfy and got him on his side whilst awaiting ambulance.

Had trouble with reception and the same young lady (sorry, if I sound old fashioned but I am) advised that if signal lost and he worsened to call back immediately. 2 minutes later he stopped breathing and I didnt have a clue, admittedly if I wasnt so shocked I'd have pulled his lid off and attempted CPR (or what I remember of it from work) but its never quite like that when faced with someone elses life in your hands - panic mode sort of sets in.

Anyway, dialled 999 again only to be met with some idiot telling me that I could be prosecuted for wasting their time for reporting the same RTA twice and that I should not be dialling 999 again. Luckily the local response unit turned up as he was finishing his speach.......Jobsworth idiot me thinks :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Even a jobsworth shouldn't begrudge a call asking for more advice at someone stopping breathing! I know they have an important job to do, and that keeping their line clear is a priority for most of us (I know most people go through the phone book if there is something trivial that needs police attention)

I appreciate some people do waste the 999 operators time for trivial stuff, and a tough line does need to be taken on those occasions, but common sense needs to be used (not threatening prosecution!!) Isn't it amazing how un-common "common sense" really is!

Did you find how the poor soul faired? And gezwee, are you OK after the ordeal?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Hi Locutus

Apparently he's doing well at Ashford hospital, local bobbies are pretty good round here and checked up on him straight away. As for me, bit of a reality check realising how easily accidents can happen and how important it is to remember first aid courses at work instead of using them as a quiet afternoon off. Thought I'd be totally on top of things when I got out of the car but was soon found wanting with the poor bugger relying on me.

Will certainly keep me on my toes during regular commutes to work up and down the A2

Gez

Glad he's OK, and I'm sure next first aid course you'll make sure everyone pays attention! :) I'm sure the biker and his family will say you did a great job (even if they never meet you!)

Little irrelevant story, When I was 9 I stood on a glass bottle that was hidden in some long grass at school, severed an artery just below my ankle. Some kind lady (I'd guess in her early 20's) saw me screaming and carried me down to the school (about 200 yards away), I remember her dress was white when she picked me up... not-so white after :p. It still to this day plays on my mind that I never managed to find out who she was and I never got to thank her.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar