VCS Spy Car CCTV PCN - no stopping - Liverpool JLA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 339 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've had the same letter, my fine was via the hire car company, there were steel double gates which were opened, just by a roundabout to drop off my colleagues, didn't see any signs and literally timed as about 90 secs, 

Ive ignored it completely, the hire car took 50 quid from me for referring my details to the parking company, but my point was, to see a no-stop sign you have to stop to read it, also, I wasn't the driver of that car, I was the driver of another car - so I and my colleague (the hirers) were given each other's fines.

The other thing I was told, because we are based in Northern Ireland, there is no such thing as bailiffs here. so just ignore

I was going to write and tell them plainly I was not the driver but I had missed the timeframe with the parking people, so all the letters are from the debt collectors now, 

I've binned the letters to date, should I try to reach the parking people / bandits?

it is NOT A FINE...

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...