There is a god, 1st Credit gets a SERIOUS slap from OFT - Re Stat Demands etc

Curlyben
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5525 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Mr Nathoo is also president of the credit services association? :cool:

Yes he is.

Though I imagine a lot's going on 'behind the scenes' just now.:cool:;)

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

Maybe we should send them some sugared doughnuts to help them get through these difficult times? ;)

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I send all breaches of consumer law to the OFT and hhave felt for a while that they are finally getting to grips with the law breakers and bad practice DCAs. I think there will be more of that this year as the credit crunch bites deeper and I wouldn't be surprised if a major player loses its licence in due course.

Herr Obermaier is right, of course - it can happen to any company. It doesn’t mean to say the president is a bad president, in the same way that Saddam Hussein wasn't a bad president, and Robert Mugabe isn't a bad president.

No doubt if he does go, it will be like that pansy Mandelson - with his ontegrity intact and poised to come back again.

Herr Obermaier is right, of course - it can happen to any company. It doesn’t mean to say the president is a bad president, in the same way that Saddam Hussein wasn't a bad president, and Robert Mugabe isn't a bad president.

No doubt if he does go, it will be like that pansy Mandelson - with his ontegrity intact and poised to come back again.

And George W' kr Bush wasn't a bad president. Tony blair wasn't a bad...erm....president. And they think Obama will be better because he happens to be a different colour to all the others. They're all tarred with the same brush. Pigs in a trough. Once they smell the cash they all sell out. Always have, always will.

I was never confused. All Hail to the Ale. A cheer for the beer.

And a fruit based drink or wine for the ladies......

Damn these useless hands.........

/Al murray mode. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I cant believe what fantastic news this is. I havent heard from them in over a year now since I threatened them with hell and damnation (account is supposedly on hold until the date Lloyds find the original documents of a 8-year-old account - like thats going to happen!!!) Part of me is tempted to give them a poke so I can grab them by the short and curlies cos mine is a 'sensitive case!' :D

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

I cant believe what fantastic news this is. I havent heard from them in over a year now since I threatened them with hell and damnation (account is supposedly on hold until the date Lloyds find the original documents of a 8-year-old account - like thats going to happen!!!) Part of me is tempted to give them a poke so I can grab them by the short and curlies cos mine is a 'sensitive case!' :D

You know you want to really.

Go for it. What harm can it do? Apart from harm to those who really deserve it. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Unfortunately I have bigger fish to fry at the minute. Cant say much but hopefully there will be a baby_r on the scene soon :p

Its statute barred soon. Then Im going to have some REAL fun with them :D

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

I send all breaches of consumer law to the OFT and hhave felt for a while that they are finally getting to grips with the law breakers and bad practice DCAs. I think there will be more of that this year as the credit crunch bites deeper and I wouldn't be surprised if a major player loses its licence in due course.

That's exactly what I do and I tell everyone else too. I am sure all this tsunami of complaints to everyone OFT, FSA, FOS, ICO, local MPs and just our general DCA baiting is making them act.

By the way that Nathoo chap's pic has now gone. Posting this at 11 past midnight.

That's exactly what I do and I tell everyone else too. I am sure all this tsunami of complaints to everyone OFT, FSA, FOS, ICO, local MPs and just our general DCA baiting is making them act.

By the way that Nathoo chap's pic has now gone. Posting this at 11 past midnight.

Too late lol.

I aready saved it at around 9pm. He will appear in a fuzzybobble video soon, along with the rest of the guilty parasites on society.

I treat making fools out of DCA's the same way I do bargains in the pound shop. If you don't get one the day you're in there, tomorrow there will be none left and you miss out.

When I see a pic of a DCA twonker posted I right click and save it. Then at a later date, It's there to use and abuse.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

So two pics for the price of one.

Slightly puzzled though as this looks like 2 different people masquerading under one name :confused:

Could this be because Mr Nathoo is two-faced or was one taken on return from a week in the Bahamas? And did he gain a toupee whilst he was there?

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Nathoo said-

"underlying debt has gone through the roof and lenders increasingly want to move any bad debt off their books"

translated into real world english-

"banks have a load of unenforceable crap on their books,and they've sold off all the crap to the frozen brains in the DCA's and left them with a pig in a poke"

LOL

ah yes, thats why bcard are just sending out terms and conditions and not the cca, they hope they can sell ours off to some poor unsuspecting dca :cool:

i often wonder are we really living in the 21st century?

i want to live on the moon, anyone coming, lol

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

I'd come with you but I suspect that they're there already, waiting, lurking, building small nests and reproducing.

I do very little but I do it very, very well :cool:

If I've helped give my scales a click

:smile:

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

ah yes, thats why bcard are just sending out terms and conditions and not the cca, they hope they can sell ours off to some poor unsuspecting dca :cool:

i often wonder are we really living in the 21st century?

i want to live on the moon, anyone coming, lol

laters angel x

You could always move to Reigate. It seems that they are on a different planet to everyone else.

thanks guys for brigtening up my morning from your posts since i last posted :D

have a fun weekend laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

I'm pleased to see 1st Credit may be getting themselves 'investigated' properly, but they shouldn't be making people bankrupt 'just because they CAN'. I always thought bankruptcy was supposed to stop people who had assets selling them off cheaply but I seem to be mistaken - according to one DCA I can be made bankrupt and NEVER have a job again - GREAT was my reply to that one - please go ahead...

PUBLIC INFORMATION

Online Search of the OFT Consumer Credit License Register

LINK: http://www2.crw.gov.uk/pr/default.aspx

Check if DCAs have current Consumer Credit Licences!

INTERESTING NOTES:

Check if the Trading Names used are covered under the licence (and the dates declared)

Check that any Company Officer changes are notified

Check the history

HINTS:

Metropolitan Collection Services Ltd (in-house HSBC) did not have a CCL for 3 months

Close Assistance was not a registered Trading Name of Close Credit Management Ltd

NB: Both the above HINTS are verifiable by information contained in the OFT CCL Public Register.

• Haha 1