There is a god, 1st Credit gets a SERIOUS slap from OFT - Re Stat Demands etc

Curlyben
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5525 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Also do anybody know about these solicitors,

judge and priestley solicitors

All I know is they work for "no win no fee", collaborating with connaught and also I found out

that they have taken an old lady to the cleaner supposing to look after her estate

see this link

Solicitors from HELL– Moss and Coleman Gill Botwright Alan Foskett Michael Harnetty Sheila Duke David Berry Gerry Harrington

thanks

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1st Credit are already on notice with the OFT so tell them your going to report them unless they stop immediately ............... then do it anyway Then warn Connaught that your fully aware of their habit of demanding money with menaces from the innocent & that if persist you will report them to the OFT........... then do it anyway

1st Credit are already on notice with the OFT so tell them your going to report them unless they stop immediately ............... then do it anyway Then warn Connaught that your fully aware of their habit of demanding money with menaces from the innocent & that if persist you will report them to the OFT........... then do it anyway

:D You ex-DCA joncris?!

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

I am just wondering what 1st Crud are going to do with my case now.

They tried the SD with CON and that cost them £400.00.

Then then passed it back to 1st Crud and they threaterned a SD again.

Lets wait and see:D

HAK

I am just wondering what 1st Crud are going to do with my case now.

They tried the SD with CON and that cost them £400.00.

Then then passed it back to 1st Crud and they threaterned a SD again.

Lets wait and see:D

HAK

Lets hope Worst Credit send you another SD. You could get another £400 plus the great satisfaction of another nail in their coffin through the OFT:-D

The OFT told me to contact the Information Commissioner about Next and their lack of CCA.

The Information Commissioner told me that Next don't need to have a signed CCA because the Data Protection Act doesn't state they need a signed contract.

Totally confused with that lot.

Not a signed CCA no, I can understand that bit. I also can understand that they need permission to handle your info. Now, where is the permission granted when you object?

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

I am in court with this lot next week for setting aside a stat demand. I think I'll be letting the judge know (if he doesn't know already) about this. Have been in court several times and has been adjourned for various reasons. I wonder what the judges take on this will be?

I am in court with this lot next week for setting aside a stat demand. I think I'll be letting the judge know (if he doesn't know already) about this. Have been in court several times and has been adjourned for various reasons. I wonder what the judges take on this will be?

Be good if you could get it in writing from the judge, then you can pass it onto the OFT, as this is one of the very things they're slapping the DCA's for at the mo.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

1st Credit got mention on the Sky News site recently....

Debt Collectors 'Getting Heavy': Debtor Claims Recession Is Prompting Aggressive Tactics | UK News | Sky News

Of course their spokesperson spun their usual line denying everything and how they have guidelines set by the OFT they have to follow.

I have emailed Sky News and quoted that article and asked if they were aware that the OFT had actually investigated 1st Credit for not following guidelines and gave them the links to the OFT page on it. I also suggested they look at CAG and they did a follow up story, as this would be of interest to a lot of people, especially as thousands of people everyday are facing hardship and the stress that companies like 1st Credit who break the law and guidelines cause.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

1st Credit got mention on the Sky News site recently....

Debt Collectors 'Getting Heavy': Debtor Claims Recession Is Prompting Aggressive Tactics | UK News | Sky News

Of course their spokesperson spun their usual line denying everything and how they have guidelines set by the OFT they have to follow.

I have emailed Sky News and quoted that article and asked if they were aware that the OFT had actually investigated 1st Credit for not following guidelines and gave them the links to the OFT page on it. I also suggested they look at CAG and they did a follow up story, as this would be of interest to a lot of people, especially as thousands of people everyday are facing hardship and the stress that companies like 1st Credit who break the law and guidelines cause.

Looks like you will be off *** ******* Christmas Card List

Looks like you will be off *** ******* Christmas Card List

:eek: My whole world and reason for living has just come to a sudden end. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Check this out - I was able to get a 'plug' for CAG posted on this thread:

Well done HS :D More people need to realise that debt isn't shameful, it's part of life in this hectic world.

1st credit are under the scrutiny of OFT at last and the end result will be revoking of their CCL if they carry on the way they're going :p

Well done HS :grin: More people need to realise that debt isn't shameful, it's part of life in this hectic world.

Agree with that.

Due to some monumental screw-ups by people who were paid to know better, most people are a lot nearer the edge than is comfortable, including HM Gov.

David

Check this out - I was able to get a 'plug' for CAG posted on this thread:

Well done to you sir, it got past the moderators too!

It might be worth a few more comments,Sky may take it up if enough people posted comments.

*Gets into writing mode*

You CANNOT be serious. Blimey what an insult.............. I'd rather top myself than be one of those scumbags........... living off the poor:evil:

No, DEF not serious, I like your style ;)

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Interesting if you wade through the comments:wink:...apart from Dennis from Reigate.

David

is that Dennis short for BOB? [/blackadder second series mode]

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ive just posted will let you know if my honest opinion gets doctored,,,,

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D