Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4972 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the Lambrini thread (but then I actually like the stuff, okay no the Peach flavour but the Cherry is brill...).

I think these muppets at Welcome must really be peed off with everyone = UNWELCOME Goodbye on the cards maybe!

Just a quick question folks - if someone has got an attachment of earnings and welcome do go bust, will it still have to paid? Sorry if it's a daft question but I don't know much about these things.

Hi Maggie, it's not something I would know about, but it might be worth starting a thread in the general debt issues forum 'cause there's bound to be loads of people in the same boat that would be interested to find out.

Spam. :)

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Just a quick question folks - if someone has got an attachment of earnings and welcome do go bust, will it still have to paid? Sorry if it's a daft question but I don't know much about these things.

The Administrators would take over the a/cs see; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Administration_(insolvency)

Lambrini thats too good for them this is what i am getting them

3430681153_bae702a585.jpg

I would rather drink water.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

that is not strong enough for my 5 year old let alone me.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

thats why i am sending this to welscum and Aktiv Krapital as Aktiv Krap is going down the toilet they made a loss of 40 millions pounds

:eek:Are AKTIV KRAPITAL in the ****e also ???....Now that would be a win double if they went down the toilet with Welscum !!!

On the way into grimsby this morning i spotted this registration number on a car...

C2 CAG

This first thought that popped into my head was.... Thats GOTTA belong to a dca

:lol:

My opinions are my own and not those of anyone else :D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< If you find me helpful please click on my scales

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/credit-reference-agencies/211007-equifax-your-time-has.html

SIGN THE PETITION TO STOP CREDIT REFERENCE AGENCIES RECORDING DATA WHEN NO CREDIT AGREEMENT EXISTS - SEE FORUM POST

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...ml#post2370021

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4972 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks