Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4959 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Naughty naughty now how they gonna harrass u?

Dunno...:p Guess the postmans gonna have to start 'working out' to get the strength to carry my mail now.... unless they send a van;-):rolleyes:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gave one sad DCA phone monkey the telephone of another DCA this week... they asked for somebody at work who didn't work in our office at all and I just obliged with passing on a contact number. If they ring back next week I have a copy of the Data Protection Act handy to quote at them!

Gave one sad DCA phone monkey the telephone of another DCA this week... they asked for somebody at work who didn't work in our office at all and I just obliged with passing on a contact number. If they ring back next week I have a copy of the Data Protection Act handy to quote at them!

Now that would be worth doing on a regular basis.

Keep lots of DCA numbers to hand.

We could all answer the phone as a DCA of our choice :D

As far as I'm aware it isn't illegal to impersonate a DCA :confused:

Just make sure that you have a face full of spots and are wearing a monkey suit before you answer the call though. ;-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to have a laugh when the DCA for my bank used to call... I'd say "For my security, I've got a password on my account with my bank so if you give me the 1st and 3rd digits of the password, then I'll confirm your security details" then I'd get all sorts of confusion from them. (not hard to do) then after 20 - 30 mins of them not knowing whats going on I'd answer their security questions and say "as I'm reclaiming my bank charges this account is in dispute, Bye" followed by a hang up :p

So, I got a joke for y'all...:-

Why is sperm white and urine yellow?

So a DCA knows if he's comming or going

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

We could all answer the phone as a DCA of our choice :D

As far as I'm aware it isn't illegal to impersonate a DCA :confused:

Only a mentally-subnormal 2-year old could properly impersonate a DCA.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Only a mentally-subnormal 2-year old could properly impersonate a DCA

:lol::lol:

forumbox_top_left.gifforumbox_top_tile.gifforumbox_top_right.gifforumbox_left_tile.gifclose.gif Debt collection library Follow this link to our debt collection library.

This library contains templates and advice for dealing with debt collectors who act oppressively or unfairly.

This library is work in progress and will be built up over the next few weeks.

forumbox_right_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_left.gifforumbox_bottom_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_right.gif

party7.jpg273376718_a527ca85e3.jpg

I Took these to Jos Party last night but they got left over ...don't know why... so I brought 'em to yours instead Mr 'T'

Whadaya mean cheapskate!! :p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4959 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks