Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4593 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I told you that didn't I - when you call the main switch board and ask for dept 33 - the answer.....WHO??

Says it all doesn't it.

Anyone got a contact (pref email) for NU CEO???

Me..will dig it out, but did post it up on thread earlier last week...

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Thanks B-0-2 :) are you spilling the beans???

[email protected]

Will pm with the beans:D

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

im losing track of what is gonig on because everyone is just pm`ing each other now, i know there are none desirables watching but im seriously losing track now.

Have to agree with you there, i can see there resons and i think its a case of sit back and wait all will come out in the wash as they say.

Have to agree with you there, i can see there resons and i think its a case of sit back and wait all will come out in the wash as they say.

it is important not to disclose information to the undesirables but im trying to put in info that will help people but all the ifo i need seems to be pm`ing.

Shucks !! Just missed an unknown number call on my mobile.... well payment is due next week...I suppose they just want to know if i am going to pay it this month or not...mmmmmmmmm what shall i do...I know !! FAILIURE TO REPLY TO MY SAR LBA REQUEST....START FILLING MY FORMS IN AND FILE AT COURT!!!! YOU WATCHING WELCOME ????

Mojo - the only PM'ing that happens is basically regarding (il)legals and that is the reason for not posting on forums - we still give plenty of advice to people on forum and if you want to know something or need help with something ask! I still do plenty in open forum so the odd PM's that happen should not be begrudged!

Well from reading the posts, it all seems to be moving in the right direction. My only concern is that if Welcome disappeared, surely another company would buy off their database and chase for the cash?

she has been a very biz woman recently

that on letters from nu and dg

now who does she realy work for

no such thing as dept 33 in worthing

evening all :)

whilst digging i thought i'd check in and laughed when I read postggj's post above....I am positive that one of their policies stated that if you wanted to complain to NU (way back on a 2004 agreement that actually listed NU) the address to write to was "Chief Executive at Dept 33.......:confused:

Post, did it look like the chief exec had his corner office there then??!! Were our complaints also just going to this strange wee place too then, thinking it was to the chief exec?

One wonders :cool:

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Hi Millymo - seems you've be causing a storm lmao have you had any contact from NU lately - don't think they are too happy :)

Hi Andie - we have been in contact with NU on daily basis - we are no further forward with them but they know we are going nowhere. I know they hate us :D

We were told yesterday that we should not have recevied the information they sent us??? They realise they have made a big mistake. We have no intention of giving up.

I wonder is anybody works now at the CRC Complaints Dept in Nottingham.

They never reply to my complaint letters about the branches that I have been dealing with.

Until they confirm in writing that they will freeze all interest and other charges if I go on to a DMP with CCCS, then as far as I am concerned they can keep adding these amounts until hell freezes over.

The more they add, the less chance that they will ever get their money back from me.

if my loan agreement states it is a fixed sum loan agreement regulatedby the consumer credit act 1974, and it is supported by a so called completed legal charge document, that is no where to be seen at the land registry?....am i correct in assuming thiat we have a secures loan on our property for 300 months ??

So why am i readng the unsigned copy of the confirmation letter (that we never received) that clearly states under our address and the Dear Mr and Mrs Sucker!!! RE: PERSONAL LOAN ACCOUNT NUMBER 1234567. Ending with "The period of time you have chosen to take your account over was 300 months"

Someone has really dropped a clanger me thinks!!!

Andi / anyone

Is it form N1 that i need to complete and file at court to get them to provide the documents i requested in the SAR?

Thanks

B-O-2

if my loan agreement states it is a fixed sum loan agreement regulatedby the consumer credit act 1974, and it is supported by a so called completed legal charge document, that is no where to be seen at the land registry?....am i correct in assuming thiat we have a secures loan on our property for 300 months ??

So why am i readng the unsigned copy of the confirmation letter (that we never received) that clearly states under our address and the Dear Mr and Mrs Sucker!!! RE: PERSONAL LOAN ACCOUNT NUMBER 1234567. Ending with "The period of time you have chosen to take your account over was 300 months"

Someone has really dropped a clanger me thinks!!!

Nowhere to be seen at the land registry????? :eek: Am I reading that right?! Do they have anything recording the charge on the property?

(picking my jaw back up off th desk now)

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Had a call off them last night from an 0845 number and they were asking for a payment. I explaied to them that we had sent a CCA and SAR request to nottingham and it had been signed for. She seemed to be a bit tongue twisted when trying to explian why she has no record of it. I then started to ask question about why she was calling and not our branch and she said that she was calling from our local branch. I said that she was not being honest because our local branch has closed and the staff transfered and i just wanted her to admit it. Then to test her I threw a completely ficticious name in as our contact at the branch and it just tickled me when she said "yes i can see that she has left some notes on your account and that she would speak to her today", all i can say is good luck. I really suspect that we are now been called by none welcome people as she did not have a clue what she was talking about last night.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4593 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks