Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4551 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is this a secured loan? Did they not tell you it was unregulated by CCA1974?

I think they should have done - but I'm not particularly up on this area so am just guessing to be honest - PT would probably be able to tell you the ins and outs when he pops by

it states at the top of this persons agreement

that it is a fixed sum loan agreement regulated by cca 1974 and the loan is 25000

and could thery have a miss sell on ppi as they are and always have been s/e

It will only state that on top of the agreement cos they have used the same paperwork for that as they do every other loan - i'm 99.9% sure anything over £25K is not bound by CCA.

S/E is normally not covered under PPI - have you looked at exclusions in the piece of crap photocopy policy booklet you got ( i use the phrase you got loosely) as we all know we don't normally get them

policy wording states

if you are self employed or you work on fixed term contracts you are eligable for this insurance but you need to read the policy carefully to make sure it is suitable for your needs. You should pay particular attention to the 'employment circumstances' 'unemployment cover' and 'things to keep in mind when claiming' sections

120 payments of 363.75 credit & int

120 payments of 94.54 ppi and int

hope this helps

Hi Bobby, who is the PPI through? Is it direct group again and backed by NU?

The reason I ask, is DG generally only sell short term policys with a max term of 60 months

Stewie

• Haha 1

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

Hmmm interesting in reading the policy documents for medicare it says you have the right to cancel within 30 days or when you recieve you policy booklet whichever is later

So if anyone hasn't got a policy booklet yet - you can cancel even if outside your 30 days me thinks.

Damn wish I'd read that when I got my booklet 3 weeks ago - 2 years into the thing!

• Haha 1

Some advice about Welcome Car Finance Please

Hello all have come accross the above thread where a lady seems to be having a nightmare with Welcome, I was wondering if anyone could take a quick look and hopefully offer some hel and advice to her she seems pretty desperate and they have called in the dogs in the form of a DCA, I have been dancing around with Welcome myself for a long time but thanks to this forum have been quite successfull in keeping them at bay, I would hate to see someone suffer unneccessarily at thier hands just because one of you great people had missed her thread, hope this is not being to cheeky as I know how much you guys have on your plates already, just dont want welcome to get thier way with anyone else.

Regards

Dene

Have just emailed Mr Crowley @ bloomberg, outlined a few the problems we have experienced with WFS....i await a call back tomorrow ...will let you know what happens.

TTFN

B-O-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Thanks Kimmie, I thought over £25k made it unregulated - confirmed that for me.

This was one of the main points (along with several others), that were first picked up on, when I showed my docs to someone in the knw about PPI, secret commissions etc.. and this was brought to Welcomes attention over a year ago. He actually spoke to the Director of Welcome at the time, and explained that as most of their agreements were unenforceable, they had a big problem on their hands. I think this is why they have not hassled me, as they know we have a case.

Th solicitors, seem to be relying on the fact also, that we did not receive the booklet with details of policy cover, before the first payment was made. I bet that's each and every one of us!!!!!!

I know we are all waiting in anticipation of Post's news on his rendevouz with the ' Dark Side ':p, but can any of you helpful caggers have a look at my thread, as I am possibly going to begin court action with GE Money, and I havent the first clue what or how to do it....

Thanks Guys :D Re: PPI Claim with GE Money / Mothercare Account

Forsure

** One woman crusade against the rip off lenders ! **

This was one of the main points (along with several others), that were first picked up on, when I showed my docs to someone in the knw about PPI, secret commissions etc.. and this was brought to Welcomes attention over a year ago. He actually spoke to the Director of Welcome at the time, and explained that as most of their agreements were unenforceable, they had a big problem on their hands. I think this is why they have not hassled me, as they know we have a case.

Th solicitors, seem to be relying on the fact also, that we did not receive the booklet with details of policy cover, before the first payment was made. I bet that's each and every one of us!!!!!!

Well I never even received a booklet, not even a logbook for the car!!

This is what I have been told, mine is for £25k plus nearly £5k PPI. So being cautious about my claim!

How much did you borrow excluding fees & interest & did you top up at anytime?........also when did you sign cos under 2006 CCA there is no longer any limit ALL agreements are covered

Any news on Post ? Hope all went well :)

Bad news im afraid - post whent to see department 33 at room 101 in area 51. They have brain washed him and he is now Mr Palmers personal P.A. :eek:

Actually i seen his post on another thread so he is alive and well :)

So any news good - bad - or indifferent should be revealed soon.

message for norwich union

welcome finance

direct group

to late now

disclosure order on its way to court at full cost including mine

so you think you are above the law

think again

ive had you in court before,

If there is anyone from nu or dg looking in can you tell me where my policy is? have asked for it but nobody seems to be able to locate it.... would love a look as ive been charged over grand for it.

If things are tight drop me a line and ill post the blank paper for you.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4551 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks